RPGM Completed Villainess Quest ~Kalgos’ Temptation of the Red Ranger~ [v2.0] [M-Gentlemen After-party]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 13, 2021
The stone puzzle is easy, just get the stone on the right side on the entrance then put all the stone on the left side in the middle. you must have 4 stone to complete it
Show picture if you can. Idk what you mean by "middle" because it's not really possible with 4 stones. I already have one on the bottom right.

EDIT: Did it, you need EVERYTHING on the very left. Including placing the one on the fence on the very left back. Don't keep the one on the bottom right. If you have them like this, but with a boulder on the very left. The final door opens. Sorry for the panic'd responses, but was taking like 20+ minutes already.
1694493916362.png

Last edited:

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
"Can our heroes hold out against the tempting wiles of four fiendish villainesses?"

Press X to doubt

Sep 13, 2021
Also the final quest for some reason is locked behind "Stolen by a cat". There is only one cat in the game, and all it does is meow. What am I supposed to do? Feed it fish or something?

It's a blue ball buried in the gravel/dirt block tile next to it. It stands out

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Yo what are the endings of this game? Is there one where the MC rizzes up one or all of the villainesses?

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
So...seeing the "(Official AI TL)" note, does the game look like decent(ish) English at least?

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
FYI, my paid MalwareBytes flagged the ENG patch (I downloaded it directly from Dlsite, as I already have the game originally) as malware, and a few vendors on Virustotal did too:

Ignore?

Reactions: Subprogram

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
Show picture if you can. Idk what you mean by "middle" because it's not really possible with 4 stones. I already have one on the bottom right.

EDIT: Did it, you need EVERYTHING on the very left. Including placing the one on the fence on the very left back. Don't keep the one on the bottom right. If you have them like this, but with a boulder on the very left. The final door opens. Sorry for the panic'd responses, but was taking like 20+ minutes already.
wait i'm still confused. I got the rock from the left room and have rocks same way they are in your pick (and 1 at the bottom left and 1 bottom middle to hold the doors) what now, right door still closed.

Reactions: Belphegor

Mythologia

Aug 17, 2022

View attachment 2923345
I placed no stones to the right side rooms. With this setup a chest spawned and the door opened

TerminAiden

Jun 4, 2020
FYI, my paid MalwareBytes flagged the ENG patch (I downloaded it directly from Dlsite, as I already have the game originally) as malware, and a few vendors on Virustotal did too:

Ignore?
Same here. Normally I'd ignore but this is the first time I'm seeing this "Malwayre.Heuristic.1001" type of detection so I'm a little concerned

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alkasal

Shionara

May 2, 2020
How do you get the hidden ending?
That's the most confusing step because you need to fight blue to get the VIP card, get the event where you can fuck the pink ranger and the evil robot ( the pink robot), and find the hidden room in the cave to authenticate yourself and get the robot fucking event.

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
Save with Hidden Ending
|I don't know how to get the hidden ending but I cheated to get it|
Much appreciated, the hidden end itself in reminiscence room is consisting of "Another End" and "True End". The first one is still locked, now I'm curious what it is and how to get it:unsure:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes