RPGM Completed Villainess Quest ~Kalgos’ Temptation of the Red Ranger~ [v2.0] [M-Gentlemen After-party]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

JohnnyAllister

Sep 26, 2022
If you mean the part-time worker in the convenience store, you can only fuck her during Lily Pom's(?) section of the game, where there's a pink mist surrounding the town.
I tried but can't get to her, is there something to do before ? I go to the store during that time but nothing happens, it says "nobody here" something like that and that's all, can't interact with the thing top left

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I tried but can't get to her, is there something to do before ? I go to the store during that time but nothing happens, it says "nobody here" something like that and that's all, can't interact with the thing top left
GET TO THE BLACK DOOR AT THE END OF THE STORE

AnLeCO

Apr 20, 2023
FYI, my paid MalwareBytes flagged the ENG patch (I downloaded it directly from Dlsite, as I already have the game originally) as malware, and a few vendors on Virustotal did too:

Ignore?
So.... don't ignore?

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
You 100% skipped something or fast forwarded the very dialouge after you beat the boss in the Hideout and possibly did select the NON betrayal option...
yes you're right, sorry, seem like i forgot to interact with the door before going to beach area . I got the option now

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Do you know something? Despite how flawed the game is I actually kind of like it. Clearly understands sentai and power rangers, pretty much every single level or section in this game feels like an episode of a show, following the format.

A gimmick power or ability that makes them unique. Surrounded by a bunch of weak minions who go down in one punch and the Ranger can easily take out whole squads of till they reach the villain.

The villain and the Ranger trade verbal barbs before fighting. The villain is stronger than the minions, and can get a few good hits in. But in the end is no match for the Ranger who can take them down.

Then they run away while bragging that they’re evil plans haven’t been stopped yet and the ranger will still lose, while dropping the clues needed for them to move onto the next villain.

Yeah, the combat pretty weak but that’s pretty accurate to how the shows work. Our heroes are way stronger, at least until they meet the big big bad who’s super powerful and they need to power up and work together to meet them head on and beat them.

The game has a surprising amount of accuracy to the source material, even outright, explaining why things are the way they are , with the female villains resorting to this, when they realized it actually works, and all that because things used to be far more traditional, but they kept losing.

While far from perfect, I can honestly respect this game as it has a real effort put in. But there is a lot of Jank. Honestly, I get the feeling that they just keep at this they will probably produce a really good game soon.

Tho it needs to be at least double the length of this one and probably have a corruption mechanic tied into the temptation attacks that screws you over or weakens you as you progress. It honestly feels like it’s kind of missing that.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes