RPGM Completed Villainess Quest ~Kalgos’ Temptation of the Red Ranger~ [v2.0] [M-Gentlemen After-party]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Ut6t%Tyh^*NxC3$6

Aug 1, 2017
Much appreciated, the hidden end itself in reminiscence room is consisting of "Another End" and "True End". The first one is still locked, now I'm curious what it is and how to get it:unsure:
Instead of accepting and going into the VIP room to get the True End, you have to tell her you aren't going and try to go out the door at the bottom. That will trigger Another End.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I have seen that ending in the save that was posted before, but there is a hidden ending that is not unlocked. There is the one with the orgy with the four bosses that you mention, the normal finale and another one.

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
Ut6t%Tyh^*NxC3$6 commet has the full walkthrough. you need the sword really early, before act 2 or your pretty much locked out of getting the sword to beat the ninja girl in the first doorway

the translatation is okay. one or two buttons arent changed.its Readable. whats funny is the translator put addtional boxs in explaining things like "this word dosnt have a translation, but it means this"

Dragon_XZero

Oct 23, 2019
wait i'm still confused. I got the rock from the left room and have rocks same way they are in your pick (and 1 at the bottom left and 1 bottom middle to hold the doors) what now, right door still closed.
I'm in the same boat, how do you unlock the right door?

Shionara

May 2, 2020
Much appreciated, the hidden end itself in reminiscence room is consisting of "Another End" and "True End". The first one is still locked, now I'm curious what it is and how to get it:unsure:
You just need to go to the base after defeating the wizard. There you will get the text "You can't beat a woman" if I remember it correctly. That's the normal end

Jul 28, 2017
This game technically already got not 1 but 2 full blown, non-AI translation.

Can't vouch for this translation's quality cause I played a different translated version but that one was a version by a different translator for an older version of the game that was missing a single scene and I haven't bothered going back and getting it on the other version. I'll paste that one as well in case anyone's interested.

Edit: I suppose I should also mention that I've found all of this stuff on this very site, here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...t-kalgos-temptation-of-the-red-ranger.117417/

Flutterrrrr

Feb 13, 2023
A little short game (completed in 1 hour), but nevertheless quite good, although the puzzle with the stones was rly hard to solve, and in order to get all the endings I had to go through the game again, but it was worth it and if there was futa on female content, then it would be just 10/10

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry for the silly question: I've just beaten the purple ninja boss (the big breasted snake one) and after that, the all thing got flooded and I escaped from the well. Now I have to find the "hideout", but I literally searched everywhere in the map and I don't know where to go in order to proceed. The only area unexplored is the beach with the cat, but here there are no openings to proceed
Thank you

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry for the silly question: I've just beaten the purple ninja boss (the big breasted snake one) and after that, the all thing got flooded and I escaped from the well. Now I have to find the "hideout", but I literally searched everywhere in the map and I don't know where to go in order to proceed. The only area unexplored is the beach with the cat, but here there are no openings to proceed
Thank you
There is something on the ground near the cat. Interact with it and you'll dig up an item. Use that item in the bottom left.

Reactions: death angel
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes