Jul 16, 2018
I watched the first ten minutes of this.
What the hell?!? Why is the MC such a terrible character? Why is he tied up while his wife is sucking off some dude (is that what is called NTR?)
Does he change, or is the whole VN like this?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
What the hell?!? Why is the MC such a terrible character? Why is he tied up while his wife is sucking off some dude (is that what is called NTR?)
Yes, it's NTR. NTR is a short form of the Japanese word "netore", that you can roughly translate by being cuckolded/cheated on.

Does it change? It depends on what you mean by that.
Physically, he won't change.
But by a strange twist of fate, he will became the genius supervillain The Mind. And he will use his new super-intelligence to get revenge again the super-heroes and his cheating wife.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Nope. In fact that first two scenes that lead to the protagonist becoming a villain almost feel like they are happening in a different universe/story. The tone and dialogue shifts dramatically from there and becomes a lot more fun.

Toastandbeans

Jul 18, 2020
How do I play it in English? When I play the game it's in a different language, can't find option to change language.

Note:I am playing this on android through joiplay.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
What the heck is this random symbols part in the bar which takes you to a website called island-of-pleasure. Is the uploader of this putting in maleware?
1715460150315.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Villain's Legacy [v2.2.7] [Mad scientist lab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
He is a loser from start till end regardless of him becoming a "super villian", sure things look up but he is still a loser and is humiliated alot with a bit of rape in between.

Sep 27, 2023
Lol. It's funny how people complain about ugly supervillains but yet in the comics there are also ugly villains like Mole Man, Dr. Octopus, Dr. Doom (terribly scarred face), etc. I don't mind NTR as long as it is avoidable, or it is just one scene that sets the plot for the rest of the game and that is it. The thing I don't like is when you start a relationship with a woman in a game and the next day after sleeping with the MC, she is already being pounded by the stereotypical BBC or being gangbanged.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
How's the revenge in this one? Is it satisfying or does it fall short?
Well I played it a long time ago but the revenge was kinda good, basically you sabotage them, become their psychiatrist and use that position to make them fight against themselves which ends up totally humilliating the one that cucked you.

Lol. It's funny how people complain about ugly supervillains but yet in the comics there are also ugly villains like Mole Man, Dr. Octopus, Dr. Doom (terribly scarred face), etc. I don't mind NTR as long as it is avoidable, or it is just one scene that sets the plot for the rest of the game and that is it. The thing I don't like is when you start a relationship with a woman in a game and the next day after sleeping with the MC, she is already being pounded by the stereotypical BBC or being gangbanged.
NTR only happens in the prologue of the game and becomes the reason why the MC becomes a supervillain. The revenge aspect is in my opinion fairly good and enjoyable.

Related to NTR I personally accept unavoidable one if it's in prologue to mid part of the story and if it has a limited effect, betrayal can be a really good motivator for a story and for the MC to improve themselves.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes