Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Yes.
You'll unlock the missing scene if you choose to brainwash that mind domain villain (sub-con / or whatever her name is, I don't remember) into your sex slave, however Jessica will reject you in this route. :cool:
That one opens in the Jessica story i suppose? Hmm, though i have Jessica somewhat blocked. I have seen some other people saying that as well. I have her before date and it says i have to prepare for it, but i didnt find anything to do for that. Nothing in the map, or in the contacts, when you speak with her and nothing to make for it on the crafting table.

Mar 5, 2023
That one opens in the Jessica story i suppose? Hmm, though i have Jessica somewhat blocked. I have seen some other people saying that as well. I have her before date and it says i have to prepare for it, but i didnt find anything to do for that. Nothing in the map, or in the contacts, when you speak with her and nothing to make for it on the crafting table.
Two things that drive the story forward in this game, are MONEY & FAME.
Money is needed for buying materials needed in crafting. Fame is needed to control Minions, Collaborators and assign Missions. Unlock AI android database etc.

Minimum "fame" needed for making the race challenge with Wind Fast was at least "100+". So it'll only go up for future events.
Try fulfilling all conditions (Money & Fame) and check web search, contacts and database etc. regularly for plot & mission progression.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
At the part were its asking for inferno’s dna but i need a collaberator any help?
Speak with Jessica in the contacts menu and choose a mission.

Two things that drive the story forward in this game, are MONEY & FAME.
Money is needed for buying materials needed in crafting. Fame is needed to control Minions, Collaborators and assign Missions. Unlock AI android database etc.

Minimum "fame" needed for making the race challenge with Wind Fast was at least "100+". So it'll only go up for future events.
Try fulfilling all conditions (Money & Fame) and check web search, contacts and database etc. regularly for plot & mission progression.
I have all of that, my fame is 204 or so and i did already go through Windfaster. I am pretty sure, i have all conditions fullfilled. I have done almost all scenes with all characters (except last with Lady Sword, bugged Cat Noir and Incredible Woman bugged and Cassiopeia before she goes with the minions). Just Jessica is soft locked for a date scene, with nothing there to open the scene. Though i have read there is a way to repair the bugged scenes and maybe the Jessica as well, after scene with Cassiopeia and the minions, you go to the Cassiopeia Database and then go out, which force Cassiopeia to rerutn or something and the scenes get repaired.
I will try that, but i didnt have time, for now.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
40-50 times of what?
I've played through this game 3 times and it never took me 50-40 times to do anything. Can you give us some more details.
Going to work of course. After the scene where the Erica group degraded the MC, they said they will be back. So i repeated going to work around 40 times (maybe a bit lower) until the revenge scene with the Erica group triggered.

When i triggered the scene where Erica and the other 3 woman degraded the MC, i did go to work around 10 times after that and a scene with Cindy wanted to go to a date triggered, i did that a and then repeated the work for around 30 or maybe 20 times and the revenge scene triggered.
Though i would say it looks like its really random and for everyone else it would be different. SO i would suggest justrepeating going to work until it triggers. Just go to work and when it starts and you see the text (Another boring workday... I wish i could quit comming to this place, ) just skíp the scene with CTRL as its a repeated one, with nothing happening. That will speed it up.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Going to work of course. After the scene where the Erica group degraded the MC, they said they will be back. So i repeated going to work around 40 times (maybe a bit lower) until the revenge scene with the Erica group triggered.

When i triggered the scene where Erica and the other 3 woman degraded the MC, i did go to work around 10 times after that and a scene with Cindy wanted to go to a date triggered, i did that a and then repeated the work for around 30 or maybe 20 times and the revenge scene triggered.
Though i would say it looks like its really random and for everyone else it would be different. SO i would suggest justrepeating going to work until it triggers. Just go to work and when it starts and you see the text (Another boring workday... I wish i could quit comming to this place, ) just skíp the scene with CTRL as its a repeated one, with nothing happening. That will speed it up.
Not to be insulting but there is zero randomness to this game. You simply have to read each hero's points or helpers and follow what the instructions tell you. The most random event's are building up cash for supplies and fame. There is nothing here that needs to be done 30-40-50 times.

This is about as straight forward and simple VN game gets with zero grinding, just follow the prompts.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Not to be insulting but there is zero randomness to this game. You simply have to read each hero's points or helpers and follow what the instructions tell you. The most random event's are building up cash for supplies and fame. There is nothing here that needs to be done 30-40-50 times.

This is about as straight forward and simple VN game gets with zero grinding, just follow the prompts.
I was speaking about the scenes in the work, not about anything else. I know other scenes are not random and are depending on fame, money, items made and collaborators, but all the scenes in the work appear to show at somewhat random time, though still in the sequence (means the ones that are storywise do appear after each other). I didnt change any supplies or fame from the point of Erica MC degrading scene and making the needed tool, to the point of the scene of revenge, at least i think i didnt. Couple of people here did say, that they cant get the scene to show to them, so i just tryed to spam the work and skipping the repeated non story scenes, to try to trigger it.
Thats why it feels that the story scenes in the work, and only in the work, are on a bit of a random number of times, of going in the work, between each other.

Last edited:

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
cassiopeia scares me, it always appears from somewhere when we are outside, I think it will give us a lot of trouble in the future

4.00 star(s) 42 Votes