arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked :

Vilain's Legacy 2.1.13.1 :
Mega / (662 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Would it be possible to update this in the future please?

Reactions: restlez
Sep 27, 2023
Well I played it a long time ago but the revenge was kinda good, basically you sabotage them, become their psychiatrist and use that position to make them fight against themselves which ends up totally humilliating the one that cucked you.

NTR only happens in the prologue of the game and becomes the reason why the MC becomes a supervillain. The revenge aspect is in my opinion fairly good and enjoyable.

Related to NTR I personally accept unavoidable one if it's in prologue to mid part of the story and if it has a limited effect, betrayal can be a really good motivator for a story and for the MC to improve themselves.
Well, you can still get revenge without going full villain. The Punisher is an anti-hero but yet other heroes look at him as a villain because he kills criminals but at the same time tries not to hurt innocent people.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
How do I play it in English? When I play the game it's in a different language, can't find option to change language.

Note:I am playing this on android through joiplay.
Translation option not available, playing on Joiplay Android.
i dont affiliate with the dev but you can use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope it helps (please don't reply)

Reactions: LK1924

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
NTR only happens in the prologue of the game and becomes the reason why the MC becomes a supervillain. The revenge aspect is in my opinion fairly good and enjoyable.
Your minions can full around with each others.
And if I don't mistaken, Cassiopeia can also have some naughty times with other girls.
I think some players will considerate that like NTR.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Your minions can full around with each others.
And if I don't mistaken, Cassiopeia can also have some naughty times with other girls.
I think some players will considerate that like NTR.
Nice to comment for people to know but no matter what they consider we need to put a limit to the tags at some point. In the case of NTR it shouldn't be used when the scenes aren't made to cause jealously/frustration. Because if not the lesbian tag on most harem games will become a NTR tag haha.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Regarding the image with "free cum" on her ass: is this an Engrish translation that means "free cum hole", or does it truly mean you can find cum in her hole for free?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's possible a Linux version? Thanks in advance!
There is one, my compressed version, that is on the previous page has the Linux libs.

You can make it yourself from the Windows version with the SDK, and then build "PC" version or build "Linux" version.

You can also play it directly form the SDK.

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
Two new missions for Incredible Woman, and one new mission for both cat noir and black adam. Also the minions have new style and figure.

bobsnow

Jan 17, 2024
so i finished black commando's story line and lola and betty are know with MC but i can't see them anywhere on the map or in the contacts on the pc. is this for a future update.

Reactions: MVpLSBigNDoZ_STR
4.00 star(s) 42 Votes