gm1358

Nov 9, 2017
I'm only gonna play this again when the dev confirms there will be actual revenge, coz it's just not the vibe I'm getting from this game, there is no coming back from that intro to this game tbh, mc is a pretty shitty villain, revenge just doesn't seem like it's on the table, hopefully, I'm proved wrong.
1.51 release has revenge, not yet complete but good imho.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
what does the transformation tag stands for ??
So far the MC enlarges his dick and shrinks that of his enemy permanently.
Apart from that, it is mostly temporary. One of the MCs hench(wo)men has the ability to shrink and enlarge body parts and when you "torture" one of the heroines you can shrink and enlarge her breasts and butt, though again, that isn't a permanent change.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
1.51 release has revenge, not yet complete but good imho.
Indeed. So far, the revenge storyline is prolonged or delayed ( not sure it is the right word ), slow build-up, most likely is planned for the finale. I have an idea or speculation about how it will unfold, which IMO will be such a sweet revenge against the asshole and the two sluts. MC didn't go the simple, easy and quick revenge that most people would.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
No ( there is a reason for it ). I can explain if you want to know more but I don't want to waste time explaining stuff that no one asked.
in v1.5.1 there is an option to leave before the poker game and she just breaks up with you over a text saying she left you for commando.

Can skip the graphical part of backstory and past that the game was surprisingly fun.
I'm sure that was what ilonastaller was talking about. I originally thought he was just talking about renpy's skip text myself.

Jul 19, 2017
One of the best games we had in a while, If dev is reading congrats. Would really like to have more transformations, especially using the Witch character as well as new devices. Would be great to have Vincent - Commando transform into a chick.

And maybe MC temporarily turning into a hot girl for a les scene.

Keep it up!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Concept looks nice and interesting. I have question about femdom. Are the femdom scenes are female dominating female or female dominating men?
And how many scenes are there?

Reactions: 912BHi

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
in v1.5.1 there is an option to leave before the poker game and she just breaks up with you over a text saying she left you for commando.

I'm sure that was what ilonastaller was talking about. I originally thought he was just talking about renpy's skip text myself.
Yeah, the developer make it optional/skippable but it is still not avoidable/preventable. The MC was not able to prevent his then wife from cheating and leaving him for Black Commando.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Dam, saw pics, got excited, read NTR unavoidable, cockblocked. Not here to argue or bash, just dissapoint about NTR bc pics look Great, premise sounds like maybe a small twist on a well known troupe, overall I'll be missing out on a seemingly sweeeet ass game, if ntr ever becomes avoidable HMU!

Good luck dev, game Does look promising !

P.s. is the unavoidable ntr a 1 time thing or recurring theme ??

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Dam, saw pics, got excited, read NTR unavoidable, cockblocked. Not here to argue or bash, just dissapoint about NTR bc pics look Great, premise sounds like maybe a small twist on a well known troupe, overall I'll be missing out on a seemingly sweeeet ass game, if ntr ever becomes avoidable HMU!

Good luck dev, game Does look promising !

P.s. is the unavoidable ntr a 1 time thing or recurring theme ??
As noted here, the NTR is a one time scene that can be skipped if you leave the poker game in the prologue. The game is quite fun IMO.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
not to spoil it ... but the 1 time ntr ...... yes avoidable, and not so bad (I am no fan of those 3 letters) and revenge is possible

glad I played this and not just closed down because of those 3 letters

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
As noted here, the NTR is a one time scene that can be skipped if you leave the poker game in the prologue. The game is quite fun IMO.
I see, I just came to see if this was ntr real or a scene more directed to the story, I'll give it a chance to see how it goes, thanks.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
I wasn't sure what to expect from this, but figured I'd give it a go. I'm damn glad I did. Great characters, fun story, and great humor. The sandbox is as grind-free as a sandbox could be. There's something to be said for all the girls that you can befriend / get to join you, but Cat, Cassiopea, and Wondergirl are the stand-outs for me.

Also, as someone who actually likes Shakespeare, I loved Pauline/Roxanne side story.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Needs more NTR, got excited then find out its only one scene... full NTR route please. Guess ill try it though
It is clear that you did not understand the purpose of the scene, this is not a cuck sim, but the story of a pathetic guy who was humiliated and now seeks revenge with his powers, a "route" ntr would be ridiculous and meaningless in this case. :rolleyes:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Villain's Legacy [v1.5.1] [Mad scientist lab]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 608 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks buddy, your repack work and start up normally. Original did not start up at all.

Hilarous game btw, i reccomend to everyone who want to see some humor in game.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Cat Noir? Queen Bee?
Really? REALLY?!? :mad:

I will check it out, obviously, but unless there's Hawk Moth & Mayura in there (I was totally shipping those two in Miraculous) I will be very angry with the developer for ruining the cartoon.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes