JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
where can i find the collaborators??
The collaborators are basically your allies which you recruit by playing their storyline/quest. A collaborator is usually needed to deal with specific superhero. You just need to proceed further to unlock and recruit allies, Jessical Neal, Cindy ( shop lifter ), Pauline & Roxanne ( minions ) etc.

Sorry, I don't exactly remember all the details by heart but the dialogues and hints which are very useful to determine which storyline/quest to proceed.

BigJeff4

Aug 27, 2021
The collaborators are basically your allies which you recruit by playing their storyline/quest. A collaborator is usually needed to deal with specific superhero. You just need to proceed further to unlock and recruit allies, Jessical Neal, Cindy ( shop lifter ), Pauline & Roxanne ( minions ) etc.

Sorry, I don't exactly remember all the details by heart but the dialogues and hints which are very useful to determine which storyline/quest to proceed.
cheers

Reactions: meola147

shrek0474

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone else get an error when doing a 'web search' for Inferno?
I just get a pic of The Mind sitting at the computer and no text. Then the game just locks up.

Reactions: adame

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone else get an error when doing a 'web search' for Inferno?
I just get a pic of The Mind sitting at the computer and no text. Then the game just locks up.
I played the game from the start again and it appeared that the English translations for the Inferno web search are missing, so no text is shown on the screen, but you can still continue, have to click ~6 times I guess and the scene will finish. I changed the language to the original Italian and replayed the scenes and can see the Italian texts even if I don't understand the meaning.

Anyway, the game doesn't lock up, you just have to click multiple times to progress but you don't need to, I play this game ( and any other Ren'Py games ) on Auto and the scene plays and ends automatically ( no text for English, with text for Italian ).

If not mistaken, you need Green Power ( as a collaborator ) in order to proceed with Inferno storyline/equest.

Reactions: rKnight and adame

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I guess con gratulations are in order, The Mind has apparently become the fastest "woman" in the world.

By the way, Windfaster's profile establishes Windfaster a woman, but while The Mind talks with Cindy about Windfaster, he randomly changes Windfaster's gender between male/female and even at some points refers to her as a thing by referring to her as "it" (during his public challenge he refers to her as the fastest woman in the world, but by winning the race himself, he doesn't take that achievement away). He should probably have tweaked his statement a little before saying it or have one of his minions humilliate her by winning against her.

PS: This by no means imply that this game isn't fun. It's actually been an incredibly entertaining experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I guess con gratulations are in order, The Mind has apparently becom the fastest "woman" in the world.

By the way, Windfaster's profile establishes Windfaster a woman, but while The Mind talks with Cindy about Windfaster, he randomly changes Windfaster's gender between male/female and even at some points refers to her as a thing by referring to her as "it" (during his public challenge he refers to her as the fastest woman in the world, but by winning the race himself, he doesn't take that achievement away). He should probably have tweaked his statement a little before saying it or have one of his minions humilliate her by winning against her.

PS: This by no means imply that this game isn't fun. It's actually been an incredibly entertaining experience.
The developer is Italian, non-native English speaker I guess, probably doesn't even have a native English-speaking proofreader or the proofreader himself is not good at all. No clue how the translation was done either, MTL or human.

I don't know Italian so perhaps The Mind does randomly changes the gender for Windfaster just for laughs but I think probably the dialogues are just lost in translations. But then, no one could possibly make such a basic mistake such as gender he/him/she/her/it/they/their etc. In truth, I don't know.

It is even lucky to have English translation at all because the game is made in Italian language. I checked the Steam store page and quite a number of the playerbase are from Italy or speak Italian.

The developer is not on this site afaik, and probably the best place to provide any kind of feedbacks and/or bug reports is Steam community hub for this game.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Yeah, the language barrier isn't a problem at all. It was just a little odd to find some problems misgendering a character when the game itself isn't filled with errors like that,which is a quite seamless experience. Actually, my own posts tend to be filled with errors due to my own of tiredness or carelessness. I'm not even a native english speaker.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I seem to be stuck. I'm at the part where I've agreed to help Cat Noir find out about her family, and I've captured Methea, but I seem to need a Collaborator to go further with the Methea storyline, but it seems to be that way with all characters except Cat Noir, who needs the research. Wonder Girl seems to have retired, and there seems to be nothing further there.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I seem to be stuck. I'm at the part where I've agreed to help Cat Noir find out about her family, and I've captured Methea, but I seem to need a Collaborator to go further with the Methea storyline, but it seems to be that way with all characters except Cat Noir, who needs the research. Wonder Girl seems to have retired, and there seems to be nothing further there.
Keep the MC going to work eventually he finds the collaborator...

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
I THINK I am all caught up with the story and side quests, but for some reason the 2nd and 3rd replay images on the top row of the last page are still locked. Can someone tell me what they are?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I THINK I am all caught up with the story and side quests, but for some reason the 2nd and 3rd replay images on the top row of the last page are still locked. Can someone tell me what they are?
These two?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is just the continuation of Pauline 'quest' ( Contacts >> Pauline ) after the Shakespear bit. It is a repeatable quest, with 2 variations.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Played to the end of the current update and I must say...

Very impressed of this game. A good "Villain" game.
Hope it will continue till the end with a lot of new updates and features!

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes