MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Start the Inferno storyline (research Inferno on the web).
Thank you for the reply, but I have managed to get past that part since my post. A previous reply helped me with one part, and I've found that this game can be a little disjointed in terms of its interface, and I sometimes have to just look at ALL my options to see if any advance the plot, whether it is the main map, the construction table, or a dialogue option from the computer on the left of the HQ screen. I've been able to maintain progress since then, but those initial problems were rather frustrating.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I sometimes have to just look at ALL my options to see if any advance the plot
Yeah, things could have been done better. Just feels like a grind to get things moving and for the story to continue. I just skipped everything (regular and sex scenes) because I got tired of it. Construct something to continue the story only to then need to construct another thing to keep it going... just a lot of repetitive crap.

Everything is completed and stuck with "Coming Soon" like, no storyline is finished? I'm done with it. I bought it on Steam so, I am stuck with it now.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, things could have been done better. Just feels like a grind to get things moving and for the story to continue. I just skipped everything (regular and sex scenes) because I got tired of it. Construct something to continue the story only to then need to construct another thing to keep it going... just a lot of repetitive crap.

Everything is completed and stuck with "Coming Soon" like, no storyline is finished? I'm done with it. I bought it on Steam so, I am stuck with it now.
I mean it's not hard to play really, there are worst games to grind it in.

I used play Love & Sex Second Base: The amount of grinding, timing and using cheats I have to do. It doesn't help that it updates and change everything to point the game gets more buggier and the art have dip in quality.

The game is easy as hell when it comes to grinding, all you have to is:
When the job and robbing is available: Just spam it but constantly pressing ctrl.
Buy about 15 of each items before starting any story quests, then way it's time to make the suit, weapons and etc you'll have enough.

Then you repeat the same way.

I do agree we need a process system or in game-guide because sometimes the game does not tell when you talk to the girls to get the missions going.

Reactions: blarg0192

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I mean it's not hard to play really

The game is easy as hell

Then you repeat the same way.
Never said it was hard or difficult. It's just the annoying repetitiveness of it all. I think most of my time has been spent on the grinding more than anything else. 4.3 hours I spent with this game, most of it = grinding. I got all the achievements, and every character is stuck on (Coming Soon)

I hate repeating stuff... If only it was just a regular VN without the "sandbox" elements, then it would be better and fun to play (to me anyways)

The game definitely needs a quest tracker/hint system/to do list. Anyways, I'm done with it, like I said already. Whoever wants to keep grinding, have at it.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Incoming update with new content

Hi everyone!!! We wanted to give you news about the next update, it is scheduled for September. In the meantime, we'll give you a little preview of what will happen with some spoiler images!

Last edited:

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Can anyone share the previews of the new update?
I live in a country where the game is not allowed on Steam.
Thanks (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can anyone share the previews of the new update?
I live in a country where the game is not allowed on Steam.
Thanks (y)
Then use a VPN because that is easily bypassed, you can some free just for viewing those things, and some as cheap as $5 a month to get the same speed as your normal internet downloading/streaming things...

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes