Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it? It seems like the tag was only recently added, but is that because it only briefly came up in a new scene, or is it a major element that they forgot to tag until now?

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Why is the MC so ugly. :sick:
He is so physically repulsive that I didn't play the game because every time I see him appear I want to run away from the screen because I'm afraid of having nightmares lol... :eek:
There is something for everyone, so good luck for development.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Why is the MC so ugly. :sick:
He is so physically repulsive that I didn't play the game because every time I see him appear I want to run away from the screen because I'm afraid of having nightmares lol... :eek:
There is something for everyone, so good luck for development.
That's the point of the story. Mc's don't have to be the best looking for every story.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it? It seems like the tag was only recently added, but is that because it only briefly came up in a new scene, or is it a major element that they forgot to tag until now?
I guess you could say is sort of a major element. But it probably doesnt work in the way you are thinking. There is some bitch who has min-control and MC sort of turns it against her. And you could say is deserved.
The game is actually nothing like one would suspect. Meaning is not about some evil guy doing shit cause he is evil. It is more of the heroes are assholes, he is one of many victims, and so he wants to bring the hero-society down.
And as somebody who dislikes most sandbox VN, this one manages to do it without being to tedious. There is a bit of grinding, but what I mean is that is extremely easy to navigate/ theres not many windows to get wherfe you intended.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VillainsLegacy-2.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: boriello

ninhoxp

Jan 19, 2020
every villain must have some sort of past that lead they became like that.for this kind of story..MC's wife betray him so juz she can be with fake hero(what a dumb).
I am opposed to every person having to suffer an injustice to be the villain.

Take Palpatine for example (the ultimate villain for me), the guy who likes to do evil and who can't stop laughing in every situation.
emperor-palpatine-evil-laugh.gif

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This would have been a lovely shortcut to running it on Linux. Unfortunately there's no VillainsLegacy.sh and there are no Linux subdirectories in lib/
Yeah, you just have to re-build for Linux yourself using the SDK or just launch/play the game via the SDK without re-building it. The exact Ren'Py SDK version is 8.0.2 but newer versions might work too. I used 8.0.3. Not sure about 8.1+ because that is considered major version change.

I mean it is much faster to do it yourself, waiting for Sons to re-upoad it might take a while, if of course he is willing to do it, which is not required for him to do in the first place. I think the reason the linux files are missing because the source leaked game is Windows only.

Reactions: rKnight

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Story looks cool. It also seems it as every Genre but Corruption, darn. Is the female Dom stuff avoidable?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will the Evil Mastermind MC find a way to bulk up and change his appearance to something more intimidating?. Sorry but he looks an Evil Ichabod Crane of Sleepy Hollow. "smirk"

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Need help, almost every women says I need a collaborator, and I have several but I can't do anything.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Need help, almost every women says I need a collaborator, and I have several but I can't do anything.
The collaborators are ( not in any particular order ):
1. The "nit-wit" duo, Roxane & Pauline ( later collectively known as minions ).
2. Jessica Lane, reporter, unlocked during the early encounter with Katana.
3. Cyndi, shoplifter, unlocked just by working.
4. Katana, once you "defeated" her.
5. Green Power, the mushroom girl.
6. Cat Noir, the cat girl.

Maybe I forgot some, but those are the list on top of my head & I don't plan to play it again from the start to figure out exactly the details. Also, these collaborators might require special gear and/or costume in order to carry out their task, so you have to craft them.

Anyway, if you have them, you should be fine with all the quests. Different hero you want to fight requires different collaborator. It will be much more helpful if you mentioned which quests/heroes that you can't proceed.

Extra note, as pointed out by Davox here, many thanks:
Sometimes the quest/storyline will only continue after certain interaction with the collaborators. Check the Contacts and interact with the collaborators to find out if there are new interactions that you might have missed.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
Dec 14, 2020
It feels like every time the MC gets a chance to fuck someone he gives it to someone else.

The opening scene only happened because the MC is a pervert, so I have no idea why he isn't doing any of the fucking himself. Did gaining powers deactivate his dick or something?

The renders are great and the grind is simple and non annoying. Shame there's nothing worth grinding for.

Reactions: MAD6999

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Netorare isn't aoidable..well shit, good move dev.. i think i'll pass than...and it's a pity cuz< renders are great, but i don't get any pleasure being a cuck, quite the opposite.:(:rolleyes:

Reactions: MAD6999
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes