JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I was stuck here too pretty much everyone said collaborator required and i had finished all avenues open to open to me. What i was missing was that i needed to go into my contacts and speak to the collaborators - Just posting this here as this was teh first post that came up when i looked for an answer.
Correct, and good point too! The game has different "avenues" or places to trigger/proceed with quest/storyline. If not mistaken, the minions ( Roxane & Pauline ) storyline is accessible from the Contacts and not from the Map. I think sometimes I just "brute force" going through all menu interactions to make sure I played all the contents.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Villain's Legacy [v2.0.2] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 607mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

This one's MixDrop link is a spam redirect as always.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Quick question: In the beginning of the game do you always automatically make the pill to make your junk bigger, or is it a bug/glitch?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Why does robbing an armor car net you so little money?
No idea. On the other hand, it doesn't costs that much to craft anything, so I guess it balance out:HideThePain:. I just do crime just enough to craft something, so the MC doesn't really has much money. I think you can edit the money amount too using URM for example, or just using Ren'Py console. I never tried it though because it doesn't bothered me much. When I reached the end of an update, I just "grind" crimes a bit to have about 200 cash buffer for the next update, and it was more than enough.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I found a bug for the Invisibility Belt in the crafting menu. If you use the right/forward toggle it doesn't show up but if you use the left/back toggle it show's up.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Found another bug it happens when you craft the Muscle Devitalizer and it plays the Mental Helmet craft scene instead.
Yeah, the developer is not on this site a far as I know, so these bug reports ( reviews, feedbacks etc. ) might be moot. The developer has presence on Steam though, I think you have better chance there.

Reactions: rKnight
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes