indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Why is the MC so ugly. :sick:
He is so physically repulsive that I didn't play the game because every time I see him appear I want to run away from the screen because I'm afraid of having nightmares lol... :eek:
There is something for everyone, so good luck for development.
there is really an issue with MC looks in so many VN that is disturbing...like the many child looking sons...in incest game..they all look like they are 12 YO max,small\short that every girls\mom is quite taller than him...all this ruin the feeling\mood playing those VN...and i don't have any plausible explanation of why....WHY?? DEVS!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I only skimmed the comments, but from what I understand the NTR is only affects the wife at the beginning of the game and is more for the MC's transformation into a villain than anything else. Right?

If so, I can live with that. Not thrilled or anything but that would kinda be the point.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS TOO.. AND I COULD GIVE THIS A SHOT IF IT'S LIKE U SAY...ops caps

Dec 14, 2020
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS TOO.. AND I COULD GIVE THIS A SHOT IF IT'S LIKE U SAY...ops caps
From the content I played there is no straight up not your dick definitely NTR scenes other than the commando and the initial girls (it happens again later), but a lot of scenes NTR haters would dislike are present. Letting other men cum on the girls without ever touching them yourself, setting your girls loose to seduce other girls without you, rejecting your girls and never fucking them only to later jerk off to them from the doorway while they fuck other girls.

Honestly, it's a voyeur game not a sex romp.

• Angry
Reactions: Prometheus51

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
umm, I got a bug where when i buy the necessary components to create the gagets, the requirement increases instead of meeting it. Does anyone have similar issues?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
For a game of this quality and level of complexity, it's mind boggling how you can get the pronouns so messed up. Having this minor and easily fixable issue in an otherwise great game is a shame.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
How do i progress with Subconcious?
I've caught her with Jessica, then gone to see Jessica as a separate 'mission' to talk about her feelings.
After that, Jessica's icon says I need to settle things with Subconcius, but no 'action button'.
Subconcious' icon says I will decide what to do with her with calm - but no action button.

Have I missed something, or is this where it is supposed to end?
(Just every other story that isn't finished says 'Coming Soon' or 'To Be Continued')

Reactions: longjohngold

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
How do i progress with Subconcious?
I've caught her with Jessica, then gone to see Jessica as a separate 'mission' to talk about her feelings.
After that, Jessica's icon says I need to settle things with Subconcius, but no 'action button'.
Subconcious' icon says I will decide what to do with her with calm - but no action button.

Have I missed something, or is this where it is supposed to end?
(Just every other story that isn't finished says 'Coming Soon' or 'To Be Continued')
You need to got to work at the boutique a few times until you get Jessica Lane short scene while attending to a customer that looks like Incredible Woman wearing her Clark Kent disguise. After that you can proceed with Subcontient quest if I am not mistaken or Jessica Lane, either one of those.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The update wasn't bad, but it seemed so short, it seems so much time has passed since the last update I played and for that it seemed to be very little content.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I like this game! I like the concept of mc becoming a villain because of revenge for getting cucked, yet somehow, he also turns out to be a pretty good guy with good intentions to help everyone. It definitely subverted my expectations. And the NTR SCENES are avoidable, but the NTR plays a part at the very beginning of the story, so it's kind of important. And I actually watched the scenes, because when I do get my revenge it will be OH SO SWEET! Mwahahahahahahahaha (evil villain laugh!).

With that said, this game definitely needs some improvements, like a task/quest list screen. Right now, doing the quests or figuring out what to do next is not intuitive at all, and I only stumbled around the game trying random things (like summoning contacts, doing research, etc.) which then gives you access to more quests and storyline. There should be a menu screen that lists all available (or next) tasks, and what you need to unlock them. Or at the very least, when you are on the map screen and click a superhero it should tell you what you need to unlock the next part. It tells you if you need an item, but that's usually about it.

Also, I think since some tasks depend on others, that should be clear. Sometimes the story doesn't make sense if you do missions in different orders, so if an event depends on another, it should be locked until that other one is complete, which would prevent the story from happening "out of order." I like the freedom of pursuing a particular storyline ahead of another, but when there is overlap, it needs to prevent doing missions in the incorrect order or the story becomes confusing.

I look forward to new content on this, especially getting my initial revenge on the person who started me down this path in the first place - I think that should be the prioritized storyline moving forward.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
IMO, the Sheryl path went on way too long. Maybe the dev has a thing for small devices. :ROFLMAO:

Also, The dev should add this. (3 repeataple events)
1696890229854.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tagraves15

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Villain's Legacy [v2.0.2] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 607mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: PopKingz

pulse9

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone have the updated apk link on pixeldrain or mega? Mixdrop is IP blocked in my country

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The collaborators are ( not in any particular order ):
1. The "nit-wit" duo, Roxane & Pauline ( later collectively known as minions ).
2. Jessica Lane, reporter, unlocked during the early encounter with Katana.
3. Cyndi, shoplifter, unlocked just by working.
4. Katana, once you "defeated" her.
5. Green Power, the mushroom girl.
6. Cat Noir, the cat girl.

Maybe I forgot some, but those are the list on top of my head & I don't plan to play it again from the start to figure out exactly the details. Also, these collaborators might require special gear and/or costume in order to carry out their task, so you have to craft them.

Anyway, if you have them, you should be fine with all the quests. Different hero you want to fight requires different collaborator. It will be much more helpful if you mentioned which quests/heroes that you can't proceed.
I was stuck here too pretty much everyone said collaborator required and i had finished all avenues open to open to me. What i was missing was that i needed to go into my contacts and speak to the collaborators - Just posting this here as this was teh first post that came up when i looked for an answer.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes