Xypher

May 1, 2017
Looks like the update is out on Steam.
Played it, the update is quite good.

You get to choose two final outcomes for Subconscient which will affect your relationship with Jessica. Either have Sub surrender to Justice and earn Jessica's affection or rewrite Sub's mind to become your slave but losing Jessica in the process.

Your revenge quest against Black Commando continues with BC finally leaving the two girls from his shrinkage and trick them to replace BC with the Mind in the future.

New revelations for Inferno, Cass and Cindy.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Played it, the update is quite good.

You get to choose two final outcomes for Subconscient which will affect your relationship with Jessica. Either have Sub surrender to Justice and earn Jessica's affection or rewrite Sub's mind to become your slave but losing Jessica in the process.

Your revenge quest against Black Commando continues with BC finally leaving the two girls from his shrinkage and trick them to replace BC with the Mind in the future.

New revelations for Inferno, Cass and Cindy.

Avoiding creating controversy of any kind, the last time I played this there was the option to skip the ntr scene or watch it, my question is, was that option removed? I ask because at the beginning of the thread it says "the ntr is not avoidable" (it is Does it refer to what is happening but it is not seen or that the option was removed?)

It's just a question, I don't care if it's removed but just to know.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
and the award for ugliest mc this decade goes to the dev of this game hands down and i thought the mc from super powered was ugly this guy took a swan dive from the ugly stick tree hit every branch on the way down when he finally got to the bottom the damn tree fell on him

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Avoiding creating controversy of any kind, the last time I played this there was the option to skip the ntr scene or watch it, my question is, was that option removed? I ask because at the beginning of the thread it says "the ntr is not avoidable" (it is Does it refer to what is happening but it is not seen or that the option was removed?)

It's just a question, I don't care if it's removed but just to know.
As per the common usage on this site, it is referred to as "Skippable", the scene happened but the MC & player doesn't see it. "Avoidable", as per the common usage on this site, refers to the scene never happened because the MC & the player somehow avoid or prevent it from happening.

With regards to the prologue of this game, the poker night ntr scene is skippable ( player still given the choice to go home ) but not avoidable because the wife still cheats offfscreen and lefts the MC.

Reactions: Ludvinae and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
As per the common usage on this site, it is referred to as "Skippable", the scene happened but the MC & player doesn't see it. "Avoidable", as per the common usage on this site, refers to the scene never happened because the MC & the player somehow avoid or prevent it from happening.

With regards to the prologue of this game, the poker night ntr scene is skippable ( player still given the choice to go home ) but not avoidable because the wife still cheats offfscreen and lefts the MC.
Thanks, I already knew the scene, I just had a doubt, unfortunately in this forum they confuse words easily, it was better to be sure.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
I only skimmed the comments, but from what I understand the NTR is only affects the wife at the beginning of the game and is more for the MC's transformation into a villain than anything else. Right?

If so, I can live with that. Not thrilled or anything but that would kinda be the point.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
I only skimmed the comments, but from what I understand the NTR is only affects the wife at the beginning of the game and is more for the MC's transformation into a villain than anything else. Right?

If so, I can live with that. Not thrilled or anything but that would kinda be the point.
every villain must have some sort of past that lead they became like that.for this kind of story..MC's wife betray him so juz she can be with fake hero(what a dumb).

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes