VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
:unsure: Is Santa actually Odin ? ;)
Could be....
20151008_012549000_iOS.jpg
Sorry.. Didn't realize I was responding to an old message--I had downloaded the walkthrough last night.

The above picture was from when I was working in a hardware store and the Christmas items were starting to appear on the floor before the Halloween items were even discounted. Since we had a couple of ravens available, I put them together....

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Olaf look like real viking here! He could raid viliages, steal treasure and rape females... or at least tried that last one, because every woman will fall for him, willing :D
oh please. that's the very same cliché the random wannabe archeologists try to sell. vikings as the average marauder villains. time to get that straight. they'd choose trade or barter over a raid in the longer runs, because a raid bears the risk to lose men. you never have too many hands on a longship. don't forget how they started out, normal people, farmers, hunters and such, trying to make a living in a really harsh environment.
of course, pragmatic as they've been, they'd grab by force where they didn't plan to come back later, if the risk was low. but first, comes the trade. you want some places to go during the return route from middle east.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I'm working on a new game, Vinland's development was going too slow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try it and by Odin name I swear, I will rape your treasure, burn your females and kiddnapt your home! No, Olaf I'm not too drunk to sail the ship. What do you mean "It is not enough room betheen rocks"? Watch this, I will sail drakkar to beach with closed eyes, like Eric Red! It will be easy like take cake from-Trach!!!! XD

• Haha
Reactions: ArCHiS and Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Joke aside, rest assured I'm working on it. I finished yesterday (it's rendering now) the last batch for Brynnie's part on Freydis path, and now I'll be working on Freyfrey.

Also, keep in mind this release won't be larger than everything else because it took a long time :/ It's just me being a lazy piece of sh busy elsewhere.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes