VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
All I can promise is that they will reach Vinland this year! (so approximately 1000 years after their departure :D)

Also, no sleep sex 'till Brooklyn Vinland!!
I hope it not happen something like "31 December, fleet reach shore of Vinland and end of update" because if it happen, fans will burn your wife, rape your house and kill your treasure. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I hope it not happen something like "31 December, fleet reach shore of Vinland and end of update" because if it happen, fans will burn your wife, rape your house and kill your treasure. :p
Wouldn't that be something? One update all year, and all it consists of is Olaf waking up and hearing "LAND AHOY!", then

tHaNkS fOr PlAyInG tHiS uPdAtE, sUppOrT mE oN pAtReOn, hAvE a PiCtUrE of lEiF!!1

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Daaamn, she could crush a melon with pretty much any part of her body.

EDIT Or, uhh, skulls, as it were.

Last edited:

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Hi Viking and Viqueens, just a subtle reminder that I'm not dead, although it feels like it vis-a-vis development progress. Here, I give you my apologies and a cute Freyfrey :3
View attachment 1180418
I think I'm starting to get it. You actually love it when people bitch about slow updates and lately there have been too few people bitching about slow updates and begging for new pictures of Freyfrey. So from time to time you remind the fans that you are alive so that more people bitch slow updates.

By the way, is there another update planned for 2021?
And could you post some cute pictures of Freyfrey in the meantime?
:D

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes