VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think I'm starting to get it. You actually love it when people bitch about slow updates and lately there have been too few people bitching about slow updates and begging for new pictures of Freyfrey. So from time to time you remind the fans that you are alive so that more people bitch slow updates.

By the way, is there another update planned for 2021?
And could you post some cute pictures of Freyfrey in the meantime?
:D
Crap, I've been found out D:

Regarding the next release, I really want to get it out soon, but I'll have to go into crunch mode as of now, I only have a part of Gudrid's path done.
My plans are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, next update is supposed to wrap up chapter 1, and sex scenes (what you're all here for, let's face it) start in chapter 2 (but, like, really)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Crap, I've been found out D:

Regarding the next release, I really want to get it out soon, but I'll have to go into crunch mode as of now, I only have a part of Gudrid's path done.
My plans are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, next update is supposed to wrap up chapter 1, and sex scenes (what you're all here for, let's face it) start in chapter 2 (but, like, really)
Crunch mode sure, I know you'll be playing the shit out of Mass Effect Legendary Edition comes May 14. :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She needs some one to stroke those hard to caress back sun dont shine regions.
Have a heart and offer up .. it is for the good hygiene of the whole crew.
Cute! Thank you.
I guess Viking ships don't have many places where one can bathe in private, but if someone gets too close to bathing Freyfrey a few seconds later he'll have a whole sea to bathe.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Cute! Thank you.
I guess Viking ships don't have many places where one can bathe in private, but if someone gets too close to bathing Freyfrey a few seconds later he'll have a whole sea to bathe.
She's not exactly prude so as long as there is no wandering hand I think it's ok. ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So Huiti, to save your professional career, who is best Waifu in Mass Effect? Now there are no wrong answers, but you will be judged harshly for shit tier waifu.
Oh, ye man of little faith, there's only one answer that stands to reason: Tali'zorah vas Fucking Normandy!

My only gripe is that my main is a FemShep, so I generally go with Liara (I prefer Garrus as the badass best buddy).

But although I love to talk about Mass Effect, let's not derail this thread. I've seen it happen way too often ^^

Reactions: somebodynobody

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Oh, ye man of little faith, there's only one answer that stands to reason: Tali'zorah vas Fucking Normandy!

My only gripe is that my main is a FemShep, so I generally go with Liara (I prefer Garrus as the badass best buddy).

But although I love to talk about Mass Effect, let's not derail this thread. I've seen it happen way too often ^^
I'm sure you were the instigator of said derailment on other threads more than once. :p

Reactions: Nulldev
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes