VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I can just tell he is going on a quest to reclaim this hammer, but for certain reasons has to dress up as a girl... possibly because this weird guy called Loki is involved?
This is my hammer. There are many like it but this one is mine. My hammer is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my hammer is useless. Without my hammer, I am useless. I must strike my hammer true. I must crush stronger than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must crush him before he crushes me. I will. Before Thor I swear this creed: my hammer and myself are defenders of my Freydis, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Ragnarök.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is my hammer. There are many like it but this one is mine. My hammer is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my hammer is useless. Without my hammer, I am useless. I must strike my hammer true. I must crush stronger than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must crush him before he crushes me. I will. Before Thor I swear this creed: my hammer and myself are defenders of my Freydis, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Ragnarök.

View attachment 352390
O.K. - you got your giants meat mincer ... when are you actually gonna make them schnitzels;)?!?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Hi people, how are you on this fine morning? (If it's not morning where you live, stop reading this and come back in the morning, so my cheerful greetings make sense)
Well, I'm still working on chapter 1, the first event is done, as I've said already, and the second and third are in development. So, nothing new on this side of things, except that I've been toying more and more with the idea of adding a female MC option. The game would then probably turn full lesbian, but I don't mind. Anyway, that's an issue that will be tackled on later, as it would now take too much dev time to implement (of course, the story would be different as well should an Olafsson become Olafdottír).
That being said, I had fun last night rendering what this female MC would look like, do you like her? :)

215303j

That being said, I had fun last night rendering what this female MC would look like, do you like her? :)
Yes I do like her! :cool:

The problem I see with two MC's is that players probably start with one MC, play through that and see only half the content (or less) in one playthrough. While much of the content would be similar for a male and female MC, so a second playthrough would be only to see the scenes, which I find a bit boring myself. In other words, I honestly think you waste development time if you go with the MC's.

The model however seems too good to waste... Maybe make her Leif's cabin boy? Yes, Viking ships didn't have cabins and she's not a boy you get my point.... :censored:

Edit: @Methos23 the futa idea also popped in my head. Wouldn't make a lot of sense in the context through. But still hot nevertheless.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
It looks like she is looking at us with a meh expression she is looking good she would be perfect if she is a futa
Ha ha, futa is a firm no though :p

Yes I do like her! :cool:

The problem I see with two MC's is that players probably start with one MC, play through that and see only half the content (or less) in one playthrough. While much of the content would be similar for a male and female MC, so a second playthrough would be only to see the scenes, which I find a bit boring myself. In other words, I honestly think you waste development time if you go with the MC's.

The model however seems too good to waste... Maybe make her Leif's cabin boy? Yes, Viking ships didn't have cabins and she's not a boy you get my point.... :censored:

Edit: @Methos23 the futa idea also popped in my head. Wouldn't make a lot of sense in the context through. But still hot nevertheless.
I understand. Right now, it's nothing more than a fun idea I wanted to play with in-between more serious renders, so don't worry, no dev time has been harmed in the making of this render :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Hi people, how are you on this fine morning? (If it's not morning where you live, stop reading this and come back in the morning, so my cheerful greetings make sense)
Well, I'm still working on chapter 1, the first event is done, as I've said already, and the second and third are in development. So, nothing new on this side of things, except that I've been toying more and more with the idea of adding a female MC option. The game would then probably turn full lesbian, but I don't mind. Anyway, that's an issue that will be tackled on later, as it would now take too much dev time to implement (of course, the story would be different as well should an Olafsson become Olafdottír).
Is it cheating if I like it twice? Here and on Patreon? I wouldn't want you to get a big head (bigger head?) ;):whistle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you notice hui just chose the bigger head no beard face brush persona;)?

Soooo many renders of the skirted club hiding meat mincer stow away later...

Reactions: Huitieme

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pssst ... hui ....err.... No One can hear you scream in the outer void of space ;)

Like they say ... Blink and it might have happened ... plausible deniability is what I'm saying:cool::whistle::sneaky:

STOP rendering all the dudes o_O:eek: !

Bomb shells !!! -> victoria not so secret any more -> model all your these beauties by them models!

Gimme some candice, gimme some rosie, gimme some behati:love::love::love:

Last edited:

blackflame000

Jun 6, 2017
Is there some trick to getting mobile to work? It instantly crashes for me and the x86 64 apk in the zip wont install

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is there some trick to getting mobile to work? It instantly crashes for me and the x86 64 apk in the zip wont install
Crap! :/
I wish I knew, I only followed renpy instruction to produce an android version, but I've never done it before and I don't play weg on my phone. Let me look at what can be done, as I truly intend to have regular android releases as well.

PS. If anyone on this thread know of a solution, I'm humble enough to listen to it ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Crap! :/
I wish I knew, I only followed renpy instruction to produce an android version, but I've never done it before and I don't play weg on my phone. Let me look at what can be done, as I truly intend to have regular android releases as well.

PS. If anyone on this thread know of a solution, I'm humble enough to listen to it ;)
I'll try it on my tablet; as soon as it's charged, I forgot to plug it in :whistle:

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes