VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I completed my expedition, it's been a nice trip down memory lane, I enjoyed reading some of your more funny/trolly posts Huitty :D
Now I'm off to the Daz3D Art thread ;) (but first, dinner :p)
Edit : All done, and now my Huitième folder have 86 renders in it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Huitieme

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Those two cuties?
View attachment 526998

Oh well, if you like it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before it loaded, I was expecting it to be them just like huge and muscular and slightly terrifying. Thankfully it wasn't.

As an aside with the buff ones, is that a full fisting? I have heard the threat of punching someone in the uterus, but I think Frey is following through.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
As an aside with the buff ones, is that a full fisting? I have heard the threat of punching someone in the uterus, but I think Frey is following through.
It's part full-fisting part lazy dev who didn't want to spend too much time in posing the characters. (although the longest part was rendering the double A bitches)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Downloaded it. Played t -laughed, got hooked in the story and enjoyed the characters, had fun all around. Can't ask anything else of a game. Congrats to Huitieme for an excellent start of a game. Looking forward for more, and contributing to the patreon as soon as my financial situation allows.
Thank you for these words (and for your review) :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It shouldn't be abandoned. I know the dev, he's a slacker but his heart's in the right place :p
It was a big surprise when Huitieme and RomanHume decided to take over each other's game development, but we shall see how it pans out. Gonna be weird seeing a Viking on the couch of the therapist and an office complex in the early Americas but I think the stories can withstand it.

215303j

Hey Huitieme I just replayed it and was just wondering what you mean with this sentence.

From the context, she'd be either pissed, shocked or intrigued, or maybe a combination of those, but inoffensive?

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes