VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hey Huitieme I just replayed it and was just wondering what you mean with this sentence.

From the context, she'd be either pissed, shocked or intrigued, or maybe a combination of those, but inoffensive?
Well, I see two things here. First, there's an awful typo that I need to fix asap. Second, by "inoffensive", Olaf is simply stating the fact that lil' Addie shouldn't be a problem for him, at least not as much as AlwaysAngryZaina. That may be wishful thinking, though.

Last edited:

215303j

Well, I see two things here. First, there's an awful typo that I need to fix asap. Second, by "inoffensive", the MC is simply stating the fact that lil' Addie shouldn't be a problem for him, at least not as much as AlwaysAngryZaina. That may be wishful thinking, though.
Right. The MC is assessing who witnessed what happened between him and Gudrid. The helmsman didn't seem to have noticed anything because his IQ is somewhere around 40 points. Zaina seems angry, but that is as usual. The other guys were arguing among themselves. Addie... Seems to be not offended? It still seems a bit strangely worded to me. "The little one seems to be unoffended" would be clearer, or, I think even better: "the little one doesn't seem to mind what happened, if she even saw it".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Right. The MC is assessing who witnessed what happened between him and Gudrid. The helmsman didn't seem to have noticed anything because his IQ is somewhere around 40 points. Zaina seems angry, but that is as usual. The other guys were arguing among themselves. Addie... Seems to be not offended? It still seems a bit strangely worded to me. "The little one seems to be unoffended" would be clearer, or, I think even better: "the little one doesn't seem to mind what happened, if she even saw it".
Yup, Olaf is just now realizing he kissed someone's wife on his own ship and looks around to see if it's gonna be a problem. The helmsman indeed seems to be too stupid to understand anything, the crew doesn't care, but Zaina and Addie are always watching over Gugu, so will they cause some issue? Well, Zaina looks angry, big fucking surprise, the bitch always does, and Addie just looks, well, inoffensive, or just shy. You'll notice she's blushing a bit. Maybe "innocent" would have been better than "inoffensive'".

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
By the way:

The next bonus round will be Brynhildr's!
For information, there have been 44 voters, divided as such:
  • Addie 7 votes
  • Astrid 11 votes
  • Brynhildr 13 votes
  • Gudrid 8 votes
  • Zaina 5 votes

215303j

Not with that attitude. It is floating on top of a liquid sea, the continent is on top of a molten magma sea, and thus it is a wooden structure floating on the sea, I call that a boat.
Yeah, and maybe in this case the magma just flows towards Vinland at the same speed as the ships.
Or she really IS on board somewhere!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, and maybe in this case the magma just flows towards Vinland at the same speed as the ships.
Or she really IS on board somewhere!
I keep hearing people talking about a stowaway... :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes