VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Meh I bet Huity's abuse of Freydis doesn't even come close to Notty's abuse of Sarah :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am one of the originals from the heavy five thread when it used to be where we all joked around. Then the multiple times where Notty went radio silent and finally the mods shut down banter in the thread.

I think Huiti is much meaner to Robofreyfrey than Notty to Sarah, all she did was try to deny her some water.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I am one of the originals from the heavy five thread when it used to be where we all joked around. Then the multiple times where Notty went radio silent and finally the mods shut down banter in the thread.

I think Huiti is much meaner to Robofreyfrey than Notty to Sarah, all she did was try to deny her some water.
Oh you haven't seen the stuff she does to poor Sarah on her own forum ;) (plus so much verbal abuse)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

You might want to visit her forum. ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You might want to visit her forum. ;)
I know of it, just hate making accounts pretty much anywhere.

Wish f95 had separation but integrated threads. How reviews and discussion are, but have a few more, one for their in dev stuff, one for bugs, which after being fixed and confirmed the posts get deleted, one for just chatting and maybe fan stuff. Keeps all info in one area and a clean forum but still fun.
--------------------
"We've been discovered!"
View attachment 546040
That pose and arm type makes me think of one thing.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes