4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Always happy to see those 2 in a render, now add Brynhildr to the mix and we have the ultimate fitness trio ;)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I forgot abaut Zayna, that's what she get for giving me the stink eye :p
Sidenote, LOLILOL 1,2,3 and 4, trully inspired titles ;)

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oops, I hope you won't mind that I posted the Brynhildr in water render in The fitness models appreciation thread if she's supposed to be secret (it's not too late to delete my post if you want, as long as no one reply to the thread)
Oh, she's not really supposed to be secret (or I wouldn't have shown her) ^^
That's my curse, I guess, I can't keep a secret :p (And I love Brynnie, her character is... interesting)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Oh, she's not really supposed to be secret (or I wouldn't have shown her) ^^
That's my curse, I guess, I can't keep a secret :p (And I love Brynnie, her character is... interesting)
Interesting indeed, you know one of the first thing that popped into my mind when seeing all her scars is a 3 renders scene of a werewolf transformation (beginning, middle and full transformation), she have something feral about her (a thought for next Halloween if the full game is not out at that point ;))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Weirdly none of your Lolilol images were loading for me, so I was a bit disappointed when they finally did. I expected the lolis to be going lol. Instead we got pole dancing muscle women, I feel we need some Jebait emotes.

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So you want lolling lolis lol'ing on the down low?
I expect big things in small packages. Huiti always says that when Ava is around. So I might have to re-evaluate my opinion being he is probably threatened with some kind of small violence if he goes against her about making more Freydis. Huiti blink 1 for yes, 30 for no.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys how long are the updates for this game? I liked it so far. Looking forward to more content

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes