VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Is there any release date for the update? because this waiting is KILLING ME on the inside since all other favorite games of mine are too far for a new update, i was hoping that at least this one will be closer.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is there any release date for the update? because this waiting is KILLING ME on the inside since all other favorite games of mine are too far for a new update, i was hoping that at least this one will be closer.
I'm working on the last scenes of the update. Truth be told, the update doesn't "advance the story" as the new scenes focus on your choice to board Gudrid's ship as a warrior or Freydis' ship as a scholar. The most important changes occur if you choose the latter, by the way.

She's just constipated, that faces is too familiar.
Really, you find her face too familiar? I tried to go for something different than usual, but since I was just starting with DaZ, I may have failed to do so... :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm working on the last scenes of the update. Truth be told, the update doesn't "advance the story" as the new scenes focus on your choice to board Gudrid's ship as a warrior or Freydis' ship as a scholar. The most important changes occur if you choose the latter, by the way.

Really, you find her face too familiar? I tried to go for something different than usual, but since I was just starting with DaZ, I may have failed to do so... :/
As one who isn't sold yet on Zayna and Adie,Zayna is hot and Adie is cute but nothing to ride home yet, I must say I do want to make her smile now ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
As one who isn't sold yet on Zayna and Adie,Zayna is hot and Adie is cute but nothing to ride home yet, I must say I do want to make her smile now ;)
If you boarded Gudrid's ship, the next big event (so after the interlewd) will be centered around Addie and Zaina.

Reactions: DA22 and NeimadFR

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

I was joking with the face part, it just looked too funny for me.

Reactions: Huitieme

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
♪ Love, exciting and new ♫
♫ Come Aboard. We're expecting you. ♪
View attachment 629501
Can tell the MC is on the Warrior path there. Being you can see houses behind him and thus land is already there. Also the tracts of land seem to be turned away from him.

I do wonder how the crew from ancient days are going to react to someone with an emoji face... Maybe they will worship her as a goddess.

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Why do you not have serious description for your Patreon goals? Maybe then, you could more easily earn more money.
Hi Zareem, this is a serious question so I'll answer seriously. It's because I don't want to lie to my patrons. I have no "goal" per se, I have a job that allows me to live comfortably, so I can't promise to work full time on it after a certain amount (unless I was sure that I could earn at least 3000$ monthly, which would mean double that amount on Patreon because of taxes), my Pc is good enough and if I do change it, it would be my choice, not the patrons' (especially once a certain Cyberpunk is out :3). Also, I don't really care about making money. For now, I'm just a slow sloooooow ass dev who likes big red girls and has fun making my little VN. This is also why I paused the charge for this month.

Maybe it'll all change in the future, though, but that's my honest answer right now.

Also, when will you release the update?
I'm currently posing the last scene of the update, so if everything is going well, the 10$ version will be up this weekend (I know, it's ironic with my "no money no care" poise, but that's what seemed fairer to patrons). One week later, the free4all version will be up. If someone wants to share the first version in this forum, I won't stop them tho, as we're on a pirate forum and that's the name of the game :D

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes