VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Don't you dare call that ginger!
I have no idea just what color that's supposed to be, but it's definitely a dye job - even in the previews it shows up as almost purple.

And the choice of clothes for her? No... just no.
Don't YOU dare saying this about the Big woman, she already have a small legion of fans here, and we will gut you if you dont tread carefully buddy :devilish:

Tobias123456

Jan 16, 2018
Don't YOU dare saying this about the Big woman, she already have a small legion of fans here, and we will gut you if you dont tread carefully buddy :devilish:
DeUglyOne
we will probably not gut you, but we are going to be very disappointed.
also as the dev has said, the platform in which he codes is not very forthcoming with authentic Viking assets.

Reactions: Huitieme

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
It's funny because I've started watching the show only AFTER I've worked on Vinland ^^ I like it, but I've only seen the first 6 episodes of it. If you like Viking, you should try Norsemen (I haven't watched a lot of episodes either. God, I'm bad with TV series).
You're a fan of Vinland Saga so you're definitely a man of culture. I am too so trust me when I say Vikings is great stuff. Try The Last Kingdom too, it shows a different perspective.
They should not be a part of the finished product, but I like to end a chapter with some eye candy.
And we thank you for it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well, to be fair, it was only intended to be a preview/proof of concept and shouldn't have gone public so soon, so there's that :/
Soooo many versions later ... anime ... manga ... tv show ...

o_OHow is this still a preview:)? Aren't all sources of info 2000+ years old?

What are you waitin' for ... another 1000 hears:eek:?

Reactions: Alteni and Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Soooo many versions later ... anime ... manga ... tv show ...

o_OHow is this still a preview:)? Aren't all sources of info 2000+ years old?

What are you waitin' for ... another 1000 hears:eek:?
For the sake of historical accuracy, the sources are merely ~900 years old :p

I'll give you guys a little preview of chapter 1 when I get home. Nothing too spoilery, just Freydis death scene... oops :censored:

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Please don't kill her :eek:
Did you get inspired by Aloy (horizon zero dawn) to make that character or is it just a coincidence ? She's like her doppelganger.
Yeah, I've already been told that, but nope, no special inspiration. Just a lucky coincidence I guess. I think it's the hair that gives the impression they could be twin sisters.

Also, about not killing her... spoilers ;)

215303j

Did you get inspired by Aloy (horizon zero dawn) to make that character or is it just a coincidence ? She's like her doppelganger.
Never heard about her before but:

Appearance

Aloy is a Caucasian female. She is 1.69 meters tall, with red hair and freckles on her cheeks and nose. She has a slim, extremely well-toned build. A lifetime of intense physical activity has resulted in her exceptional physical condition.
So, more like Freydis' little sister... :) Freydis must be around 1.90 I guess...

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes