VN Others Completed Violated Hero ~I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World~ [Dieselmine]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

GameFan290366

Feb 18, 2022
Can I have a sav
I just finished the game, even tho I did not 100% it. I'm missing 5 H-scenes in the gallery. But for anyone who might find it useful, I draw a simple in-game map with locations of each girls.

There are 2 floors. You start in the 1st one, when you kill several girls, you get to use the stairs to basement where is 1st encounter with Dragona. By losing to hear (or maybe both winning or losing to her) you will get to 2nd floor. Again, whn you kill several girls, you will find another stairs in one of the deradends leading even deeper. There you fight Dragona alone.

View attachment 659591 View attachment 659592

Anyway, I found 100% save file. Enjoy.

Mega
How do I use this save ?

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Just in case anyone else wanted a straight answer for how to run this game without crash at the start, this worked for me on Win 10 x64:

download (I dl'd from MEGA), unzip it, run the installer, install for that user, then you can right-click the game's exe and there should be a new option in the context menu to "run in japanese (admin)". That worked for me without reboot.

Also, to uninstall use the installer again. Need to restart explorer.exe if you want to delete some of the files.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Just in case anyone else wanted a straight answer for how to run this game without crash at the start, this worked for me on Win 10 x64:

download (I dl'd from MEGA), unzip it, run the installer, install for that user, then you can right-click the game's exe and there should be a new option in the context menu to "run in japanese (admin)". That worked for me without reboot.

Also, to uninstall use the installer again. Need to restart explorer.exe if you want to delete some of the files.
The OP literally has a link to instructions on running Japanese games. It has a fairly good explanation of what to do.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
The OP literally has a link to instructions on running Japanese games. It has a fairly good explanation of what to do.
And its a long read that casts doubt on whether emulators will work for all games. My post was merely to tell people my positive experience with this particular emulator, so that those who don't want to read a novel first can get a straight answer.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
And its a long read that casts doubt on whether emulators will work for all games. My post was merely to tell people my positive experience with this particular emulator, so that those who don't want to read a novel first can get a straight answer.
So instead of encouraging people to learn the surefire way to get Japanese games to run right, you think it's better that people download a 3rd party software that might not work sometimes because that'll save them a few minutes of reading until they run into a situation where even that don't work? You think that's a straight answer? Bro, if they don't even unpack the game right, the emulator won't help.

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
I can't run the game with/without locale emulator... Any wise one here to guide me, please I get these errors. Screenshot 2023-06-20 193338.png

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
You need to extract the files in Japanese first. Your system probably tried to extract in unicode, which corrupts the files.
OOOhhh got it. Thanks!

Edit: I'm a smooth brain and couldn't find the solution on Google. Could you walk me through it, please? How to extract the file in Japanese?

Last edited:
Reactions: dude_anonyme

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
You need to extract the files in Japanese first. Your system probably tried to extract in unicode, which corrupts the files.
I've extracted in japanese, used japanese locale, followed instructions. Nothing appears to work. From what I've gathered, the other links have game files that dont' work properly whilst the NOPY one did work. However I don't seem to be able to access it from the NOPY link on the page. Any idea what I should do at this point? Also I used Bandizip to extract with japanese instead of unicode.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've extracted in japanese, used japanese locale, followed instructions. Nothing appears to work. From what I've gathered, the other links have game files that dont' work properly whilst the NOPY one did work. However I don't seem to be able to access it from the NOPY link on the page. Any idea what I should do at this point? Also I used Bandizip to extract with japanese instead of unicode.
It would be hard to say without knowing exactly what you mean by the game not working. Like with the other guy, "UNICODE" being a part of the message makes me think it has to do with unicode. But if the letters look all fucked up, you're probably extracting it wrong still.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
It would be hard to say without knowing exactly what you mean by the game not working. Like with the other guy, "UNICODE" being a part of the message makes me think it has to do with unicode. But if the letters look all fucked up, you're probably extracting it wrong still.
I actually figured out my mistake, for some other games I had attempted to fix by checking the beta UTF-8 function and that seems to have been causing the issue. Game works fine now. Thanks for the reply anyways though!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes