VN Ren'Py Abandoned Virgin Father [v0.05] [Knighthood]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting start. Poor guy never tasted a pussy and has to pretend to be her father.
Played both paths (those, where the story goes on^^).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Not a bad start, nice...OMG she's got a knife!!...girl. Too short to see where this is going but so far so good.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I don't really care for Honey Select models, tho she's kinda cute.

Typical crappy ass male characters...but that's not the Dev's fault. That's just a problem with HS. They spent way more time on the female models (and there are a shit ton more mods for female characters) than the male.

However if the story is good, I can overlook the HS stuff.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in actuality...a man/boy loses his virginity the first time he brought to orgasm by another person(male virginity is manmade construct..not a physical state)...in whatever form it happens..manual vaginal anal oral tantric woohoo...a woman's virginity is a genuine physical change on the other hand and is when the hymen is decimated by the Thanos of penises!!!!(or anything that boinks the hymen outta commision..HAHAA!!) SO..he aint a virgin..hooker yanked his willy off and he leaked thusly.

Reactions: poptart

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Nice Joke with it. Virgin Mary.. Virgin Father. A wizard got his first disciple. A girl. Will he forsake his power for a girl or will he become an arch mage?!

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
in actuality...a man/boy loses his viginity the first time he brought to orgasm by another person(male virginity is manmade construct..not a physical state)...in whatever form it happens..manual vaginal anal oral tantric woohoo...a woman's virginity is a genuine physical change on the other hand and is when the hymen is decimated by the Thanos of penises!!!!(or anything that boinks the hymen outta commision..HAHAA!!) SO..he aint a virgin..hooker yanked his willy off and he leaked thusly.
Generally by virginity of a man we take that he did not have sex with a woman. Aka. Vaginal Penetration. If a handjob was accepted as losing virginity.. I would be virgin all right. Tough I have brough an orgasm or 3 to girl with my fingers. So.. I'm still a virgin. No matter from what angle one can see it. Without penetration one is a virgin

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
When I first saw the title I thought it was a creative/engrish way of saying priest. Better way of putting it than "man of the cloth."

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
why?..you adopt her, yer her dad..thats incest in alot of the world..is that not enough for you?..dont worry..one will arrive as soon as patreon smacks him in the head..they do not allow adopted kids boinking either :p dev will have to change the original to "landlord/ward/mom's best friend....then a patch will arrive..lol

Nothing is enough for me. Thats the curse of being a writer. Stories that feel set up drive me mad. I would prefer him being a virgin and no adoption or incest at all. Just a love story between 2 ppl. But adoption is like set up (cause patreon would hurt the dev which they will do anyway) i dont know. For imagination i need a really good hook of a story. ^^

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i mean he might have been at a sperm bank in younger years. who knows.
shit like this happened before

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Nothing is enough for me. Thats the curse of being a writer. Stories that feel set up drive me mad. I would prefer him being a virgin and no adoption or incest at all. Just a love story between 2 ppl. But adoption is like set up (cause patreon would hurt the dev which they will do anyway) i dont know. For imagination i need a really good hook of a story. ^^
i personally would change her to a homeless waif in a park at night being hassled by methheads and the MC rescues her and offers her safe haven..then the rest carries on...alot less argument about adoption incest landlord whatever..LOL

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
you lot... spunk donation for some quick $ is a thing,you dont even need to touch a girl to make her pregnant.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes