VN Ren'Py Abandoned Virgin Father [v0.05] [Knighthood]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
OMG, don't start with flat-earther, please. Sad enough that they believe in this.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
There was some girl getting pregnant as well and she was actually still a virgin with a hymen and all.
Just need to get some sperm inside and it can happen.
Heh, immaculate conception. For what it's worth, the whole "virgin Mary" thing is most likely a translation error. The immaculate part wasn't about her being a virgin, but being born without the original sin. It wasn't Jesus who was conceived immaculate, but Mary herself.

But enough about ancient fairy tales. Let's give this game a spin.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
she has a knife..all ya need to know..other than the writing is kind of juvenile and senseless with no thought to how things go in the real world..LOL..plus mom had the very dangerous headache and faint :O as said by a nurse with no actual medical knowledge :p the girl is cute though...lol and there are choices that matter(again..she has a knife)
all this needs is someone with a more than early high school level of writing and the rest is just dandy.

Lol. That means the dev must a) realize that his writing is the problem and accept that and b) will then have to find a better writer who would be interested in taking over writing.

But we can always hope. ;)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Father and Virgin ........
Scientifically that is possible through " Test-tube baby" (;
There are cases of pregnancy where no intercourse was performed. If you spooge on her, or get it on your hands, and then touch her vagina...It is POSSIBLE for the little swimmers to swim up and fertilize. Pulling out and spooging on her pussy, still could lead to a pregnancy, especially if she plays with it and touches herself some more.

Creampie is still the best tho...

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
There are cases of pregnancy where no intercourse was performed. If you spooge on her, or get it on your hands, and then touch her vagina...It is POSSIBLE for the little swimmers to swim up and fertilize. Pulling out and spooging on her pussy, still could lead to a pregnancy, especially if she plays with it and touches herself some more.

Creampie is still the best tho...
No, it was Aliens. Aliens from beyond the flat earth.

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
There was some girl getting pregnant as well and she was actually still a virgin with a hymen and all.
Just need to get some sperm inside and it can happen.
. It's not a freshness seal.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
OK. Can we not go there...This is a fucking adult game site...Not a forum to debate insanity.
That's exactly why I'm saying that the guy is a virgin father and that the earth is flat. It is more likely that he isn't any of those things but got bamboozled into believing it all.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
That's exactly why I'm saying that the guy is a virgin father and that the earth is flat. It is more likely that he isn't any of those things but got bamboozled into believing it all.
Or maybe Aliens wiped his memory so he only think he is a Virgin... the possibilities.

Reactions: A Common Crab

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* It doesn't feel like the author is a native English speaker.

* This isn't bad, but it would be so much better if the English was better.

* The text on the buttons is a little difficult to read. Perhaps a darker color for more contrast?

So, I reached the end of the content. I think the game has potential, but the improper English really hurts the flow of the game and the immersion. If that can get fixed, I think this has the potential to be quite good.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Lmao. Not sure if i'm understanding this wrong or a shit load of other people are.
It says in the description, "One day, a young girl came to see him as a father". Maybe the Dev could have added, Father Figure.
But as far as i'm reading it, it's about 30yr virgin/MC and a girl who looks up to and sees him as a father figure.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes