Lokairn

Mar 18, 2018
Could anyone tell me how to get the last picture/scene of the Family Gallery ? I only have this one left, tried all I could think of

A

aryanddevil

Hello guys
I need soome help
when i go to supe market to purchase goods after helping Jade when she askwhat do you want and I choose buy at that very moment game hang and ddint moves further whats wrong here?????

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
And when they come out versions 0.6 or 0.7, skip the link one of them in advance thank you :':)':)':)':)':)confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:x'Dx'D

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
So I saw this on SVS comics and decided to try it out, because I'm bored(there is a 0.06b public release on their patreon btw).
You pretty quick get a quest to check out 3 apartments and after I reached the 2nd apartment I just deleted the game.
I don't think I've ever played a game where I wished I had a physical copy of it so I could burn it with fire.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
And I hear something about the versions 0.7 and 0.8 tell me when they will be thrown off syshku please if not difficult ???:coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial compressed version of Virgin Town v0.06b - Win
  • only 274mb
edit: dl the attached family-7.7z and extract both images to www/img/pictures to fix a gamebreaking bug because of 2 missing pictures
both images are only placeholders to avoid said bug

and here is my unofficial android port of the compressed version
you have to grant the app the permission to write to external storage or save/load won't function
the lockpicking minigame: where you're supposed to press up/down/left/right, touch the upper/lower/left/right part of the screen and <ok> is emulated by touching the middle of the screen

edit: updated the apk with the 2 placeholder images

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )