Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
You need delete save file from another game. Not sure where it directly saved, that was like appdata/local/kadokawa.
But better wait remaster on renpy, not waste you time, game is very buggy.
thanks for your reply.
i just fixed the issue by unpack the game.exe, and the img that was missing ''img/faces/actor1.png'' so i add a random img from the same img file and rewrite the name to ''actor1.png'' and it works fine
for anyone who have the same issue

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
RPGM games take a lot of time to play and now that it is abandoned it doesn't worth playing so i just want the scenes:p:cool:.
Can anyone share a save with full gallery?

Reactions: leon02457

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
All the win links are down. I get it, the game is abandoned completely; but can anyone still pls help me out? I wanna download the game for Windows.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, without father.
... i don't even have to check the tags to know where this is heading.....
wow.... creativity overflow.
the virgin-part is kinda new though.

Yahya5555

May 27, 2018
here is my unofficial compressed version of Virgin Town v0.06b - Win
  • only 274mb
edit: dl the attached family-7.7z and extract both images to www/img/pictures to fix a gamebreaking bug because of 2 missing pictures
both images are only placeholders to avoid said bug

and here is my unofficial android port of the compressed version
you have to grant the app the permission to write to external storage or save/load won't function
the lockpicking minigame: where you're supposed to press up/down/left/right, touch the upper/lower/left/right part of the screen and <ok> is emulated by touching the middle of the screen

edit: updated the apk with the 2 placeholder images

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Please update ❤

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there also a female protagonist you can chose aswell or just male?. Having the MC Fall from grace is fun to see. Usually like the female heroine fall from grace,but I do like "My New Neighbors" and well Male MC Demon-y fall from grace,along with his entire town. It is good to be bad.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Is there also a female protagonist you can chose aswell or just male?. Having the MC Fall from grace is fun to see. Usually like the female heroine fall from grace,but I do like "My New Neighbors" and well Male MC Demon-y fall from grace,along with his entire town. It is good to be bad.
just male, but this game is abandoned

Reactions: JaszMan