I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
How start crossroads event?? I Have 77 ADM and 76 relations with Kendra and Game day 45, and nothing happend....:(:(
Check your version, this problem was in 0.11a, in 0.11b event trigger automatically in day 45. As I can see post before you, this must work fine.

I wish the author had moved the game to Ren'py, but it doesn't look like it's coming soon.

Reactions: Mini-Me

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
Check your version, this problem was in 0.11a, in 0.11b event trigger automatically in day 45. As I can see post before you, this must work fine.

I wish the author had moved the game to Ren'py, but it doesn't look like it's coming soon.
in point, I have version 0.11a :(

Thanks!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Virgin Town is on hold.

VirginCity (VirginTown in past) - On hold

VirginTown was originally developed on the Rpg maker, but it was decided and with the support of the community, the game will move to ren'py. It will be a visual novel with rpg and sandbox elements. Development has been suspended until the end of the Lewd story. The old version is available for patrons.

Features (game in progress, don't forget):

• FullHD (1920*1080) Renders - on this moment more then 1000
  • Animation
  • Meaningful plot with a share of humor. Just do not try to take it seriously, it's not a political thriller.
  • Not line plot
  • A lot of female characters for every taste.
  • Platforms: Win, Linux, Mac and maybe Android.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I just started the game on latest version and I don't get the prologue. I play directly on day 1.

Has anyone a solution to that ?

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I just started the game on latest version and I don't get the prologue. I play directly on day 1.

Has anyone a solution to that ?
Three thing that you need to know.
1. Game on hold
2. Intro was deleted, because it was worst part of game.
3. Author will move game to Ren'py after he will finish Lewd Story

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Three thing that you need to know.
1. Game on hold
2. Intro was deleted, because it was worst part of game.
3. Author will move game to Ren'py after he will finish Lewd Story
Thanks. I knew about 1 and 3, but I realized about 2 only after my post.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can "Edit" your posts...
And for your questions:
- no walkthrough
- don't remember
- use the search function, it is described somewhere

Another thing, the Dev is working on a Ren'Py version and will be available in the near future.
This RPGM version will not be updated.

Reactions: rgnar62

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
I have followed this game for a while and it has always been good. the one thing i cant seem to do is locate my save files i have looked at all the mentioned methods on this forum but nothing will show them to me if someone can please help it would be apprecatied and thanks a bunch for the game

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I have followed this game for a while and it has always been good. the one thing i cant seem to do is locate my save files i have looked at all the mentioned methods on this forum but nothing will show them to me if someone can please help it would be apprecatied and thanks a bunch for the game

This link can help you.

Reactions: HorizonD

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
guys is the save bugged in the beginning or is it just like this for now i wanna play the game but im just gonna waste my time if the save wont work
the error is failed to load: img/faces/actor1.png

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
guys is the save bugged in the beginning or is it just like this for now i wanna play the game but im just gonna waste my time if the save wont work
the error is failed to load: img/faces/actor1.png
You need delete save file from another game. Not sure where it directly saved, that was like appdata/local/kadokawa.
But better wait remaster on renpy, not waste you time, game is very buggy.