bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Virgin Town [v0.11b] [HornyMonster] - Original Size: 3.60GB

Download Win (276MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Can't extract the .exe with enigma unpacker. Starting unpack but program closed himself after 20 or 30 seconds.

Is anyone have same problem?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@Dogmeat
Maybe you need a newer Version?
I have the 0.54 Version and it works just fine, just need some minutes to load the Game exe-file.

Reactions: Dogmeat

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I entered the password in the safe (2151919 ) and nothing happened even if i press enter or space. Can't find the store where i buy the map from and girl near bus stop doesn't start a conversation with me. Also some scenes from the intro are already unlocked in the gallery even tho i have never seen them why is that ?????? someone pls help

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
anyone know how to break into libary to steal map for Madma? only I remember madma said only break in by night.
YOU NEED TO HAVE LOCK PICK SKILLS FIRST THAN BREAK IN UP STAIRS LAST ROOM WATCH OUT FOR GUARDS THEY WILL THROW YOU OUT

D

Deleted member 2738

I did lock pick skill done but how do i get upstair while guard stand before into upstair
Go at night, set the alarm in your bedroom before going to sleep.
It's next to the bed.
Also, make sure lockpick is 4 as that's max for the build and it'll save you time later.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The Angel- and Devil points have nothing to do with love or hate.

The answer to your question is simple.
High Relationship points with Kendra and high Devil points > lewd content
High Relationship points with Kendra and low Devil points > less or no lewd content (for now)
Same goes for the other characters.