nhla

May 16, 2018
this game is so good OMG.. cannot even save the god damm game. It keeps saying fail to load sth sth.png.. NICE

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
1st, thank you. 2nd, it's not your fault, I'm not mad at people for trying to be helpful, but you perfectly illustrated...
The author agrees with you, and when he was doing a poll about changing the engine to Ren'py he wrote a bunch of reasons why the transition is ripe. But you will not believe, 25% wanted to stay on RPGM, so not everyone agrees with you, though they are a minority. Personally, I fully support decision, I like the story and characters, on Ren'py it will be looks much better.

this game is so good OMG.. cannot even save the god damm game. It keeps saying fail to load sth sth.png.. NICE
Just back on previous page. Why so difficult to check few last pages?

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Zanzero

May 4, 2017
anyone know how to break into libary to steal map for Madma? only I remember madma said only break in by night.

D

Deleted member 2738

hi i've a problems ... " Mom's panties. Day – 7+. Available in Bedtime. Starts automatically when go back to your room from living room. Your choice will influence the future passage. " what's this ??? i test morning / afternoon & night but nothing. how can we have this scene please ?
I'm also having this problem.

D

Deleted member 2738

You need bedtime (not morning, evening or any another). You need move from kitchen room to your room to trigger it. If I remember correctly a trigger closer to corridor with bedrooms.
You also have to come in from outside, that's how I got mine.
Thanks

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It is a large download.

Is there any chance of these being turned into a squashed version soon?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
It is a large download.

Is there any chance of these being turned into a squashed version soon?
Wait a little while longer. I downloaded the whole thing (regardless of my crappy inet ;_; ) just to read that this version is effectively onhold and the dev is remaking it in Renpy - which will not just make the whole experience better, but probably shrink the download-size considerably...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Wait a little while longer. I downloaded the whole thing (regardless of my crappy inet ;_; ) just to read that this version is effectively onhold and the dev is remaking it in Renpy - which will not just make the whole experience better, but probably shrink the download-size considerably...
Thank you for that helpful piece of information @Nizzquizz .

It will certainly make it so much more worth the wait.