Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know if this is like old school Pokemon game where you walk everywhere or is this like cohabitation RPGM ty in advanced
Full-fledged walksimulator.
EDIT: was quoting the wrong person, sorry about that ^^

Reactions: blahblah25

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Project is on hold according to his Patron page. @wep or another mod might want to add the onhold tag.

" Warning! Virgintown develompent is temporary frozen. Don't wory. Game will move on a new engine after I've finished my interim project. Because VirginTown is quite complex and variable, I need to practice on the project more easily. More information is available for patreons. Android versions are not planned, at least for now. "

Reactions: yuriluv25

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
Project is on hold according to his Patron page. @wep or another mod might want to add the onhold tag.

" Warning! Virgintown develompent is temporary frozen. Don't wory. Game will move on a new engine after I've finished my interim project. Because VirginTown is quite complex and variable, I need to practice on the project more easily. More information is available for patreons. Android versions are not planned, at least for now. "
just saw your message and cancelled the download thanks for the heads up, I'll download once he's moved it to the new engine

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks.
Could also update another information

Changelog for 0.11
  • Now you can hide textbox - press shift, but not name box. I'll try to fix in next updates.
  • Added more than 270 images.
  • Three new scenes and 7 new animations
  • Xxxxmas bonus scene with Kendra, Anna and Mia. With three new animations.
  • The scene with Anna is open to everyone.
  • Fixed numerous bugs, special thanks to HorizonD for numerous reports. And thank you to everyone who reported bugs.
And this is last update on RPGM.

Appdata/Local/Kadokawa
Thanks, but i'm stuck - everywhere i go they say to wait next update. Walkthrough or smth like it would be helpful. Questlog is useless for me at the moment.

soulman

Dec 31, 2017
hi guys! pls Help!! Had downloaded Mac version of the game (v0.11a). I can't save or load anything, it shows "Loading Error Failed to load; img/faces/Actor1.png" Who know how to fix? thx!

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
hi guys! pls Help!! Had downloaded Mac version of the game (v0.11a). I can't save or load anything, it shows "Loading Error Failed to load; img/faces/Actor1.png" Who know how to fix? thx!
VirginTown0.011a save data not work
Problem in save files from another game. Find save location and delete Kadokawa folder (make copy if you need saves)
link where to find save files

Reactions: Random Guy

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
any scenes with mom on this one? so if its worth downloading
Yes. This is mom update :) Full contact. You need a lot of devil and mom points to get it.

anyone got full savefile with scenes?
Nobody, because to open all scenes need huck the game. Some scenes close access to another.

What a buggy mess this game is, even from day1
That's one of the reason why HornyMonster move on Ren'py.

Reactions: ReyBell

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Yes. This is mom update :) Full contact. You need a lot of devil and mom points to get it.

Nobody, because to open all scenes need huck the game. Some scenes close access to another.

That's one of the reason why HornyMonster move on Ren'py.
Thanks Mom .

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
VirginTown0.011a save data not work
Why do so many RPGMV games use the same damn folder? It seems like a lazy way to do things - there are at least 4 or 5 games that write over each others saves in that KADOKAWA folder...stupid...

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
God bless... RPG maker needs to die in a fire already.

Reactions: Hadgar

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Go to the conference room and so on, then leave the floor and building.
1st, thank you. 2nd, it's not your fault, I'm not mad at people for trying to be helpful, but you perfectly illustrated what upsets me so often and that is how "easy" people make it seem.. ie; just go here, just do this thing and leave.. easy peasy! I actually found the so-called walkthrough of this scene after posting my question, but even as detailed as it was assumed that the player (me) has some superhuman reflex and sense of timing.. more of the same "oh just avoid the bad guys and leave" kinda stuff! Here's a thought Devs.. STOP putting stupid mini-games in the story in the 1st place OR... include a skip feature!! Some of us just want to enjoy the "plot" aka fun stuff not earn a doctorate in quantum physics or slip into madness from hours of trying to escape a room of goons.. and for the love of God! stop making games in RPGM! There are so many better options out there now days.. Renpy too linear for you? Try Unity! Sorry if this seems heated, I just wasted an hour + of my life I'll never get back trying not to get sodomized for a job interview just so I can earn a little fake money so boink my suspiciously interested mom! **exhales** ok.. got that off my chest. enjoy the game kids!