I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Skunked * and game is version 0.10 a and it dose not have img /battlehug/ face_7.png in games files in arhive !
Skunked not updated, as I can see. Then just copy face_6.png and rename it to face_7.png. But better download fixed version , it contain some important fixes.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.11a!

Win (232MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Updated the OP.
Thanks.
Could also update another information

Changelog for 0.11
  • Now you can hide textbox - press shift, but not name box. I'll try to fix in next updates.
  • Added more than 270 images.
  • Three new scenes and 7 new animations
  • Xxxxmas bonus scene with Kendra, Anna and Mia. With three new animations.
  • The scene with Anna is open to everyone.
  • Fixed numerous bugs, special thanks to HorizonD for numerous reports. And thank you to everyone who reported bugs.
And this is last update on RPGM.

does anyone know the save folder location:giggle:
Appdata/Local/Kadokawa

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
How to use lockpick to open the box. Nothing seems working. I can only move the left lock using up arrow. How to fix it and do an another lock?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone know if this is like old school Pokemon game where you walk everywhere or is this like cohabitation RPGM ty in advanced

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What was it..? Hit Spacebar, when you have the correct position (high) press Arrow to the right. I think it was so. It's a while ago I played VT. ^^

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
How come nobody does change log anymore WTF?? And at 3+ GB might want to look into making Patches for updates :love: