ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
would appreciate it if you could explain how you unpack the exe file and where is the img directory to replace and fix that
well its allways easier to download unpacked version btw the compresed version is unpacked, anyway i used (enigma vr unpack) to unpack the game, and the (img) folder is inside the (www) folder.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
mind explaining how you fixed it?
oh sorry, i used skunked version renamed img/battlehud/Face_5.png to img/battlehud/Face_7.png, then i completed the fight in the skunked version of the game and saved after the fight, then i loaded up the game in the normal version after the fight and it workt for me. Only did this because the normal version only provides an exe file.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
would appreciate it if you could explain how you unpack the exe file and where is the img directory to replace and fix that
I've used this "EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.54" for unpacking & images are in this "VirginTown0.010win\www\img" folder, you should unpack your exe file & rename %default% folder like this VirginTown0.010win

B10

Jun 25, 2017
try to load old save but it says failed to load img/characters/hero_female_walker_1.png

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Unable to continue game... When I attempt to hit the punching bags, on easy, normal, or hard, i instantly receive an error that states "TypeError- Cannot set property '0' of undefined"
Someone please assist me or tell me which one I need to edit in save editor (this version im using is completely unedited)

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Unable to continue game... When I attempt to hit the punching bags, on easy, normal, or hard, i instantly receive an error that states "TypeError- Cannot set property '0' of undefined"
Someone please assist me or tell me which one I need to edit in save editor (this version im using is completely unedited)
You need to start a new game, this is works for me. I catch this error only when start from old safe file. But as HornyMonster said he not found bug trigger yet, so new game not give 100% result.
Don't recommend you to edit save file, except gold.
Anyway this way don't have any interesting content on this moment, so you can skip it.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
is this game about good and evil if you choose good you end up as angel and bad as evil ? are this two different paths or should I listen to the voice to get all the scenes? anyone knows ???

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
To see the lewd stuff, you need to be Evil. When you take the "Good guy"-route you see not much. It's your choice. ^^

Reactions: Marko1245

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Here is the link for . Published in Discord. You need to unpack game for use. Just copy in folder with game.
I don't have full version, but it available for patrons.

Changelog(fixes):
  • face-7.png error
  • Anna arive fix
  • Mia first meet, day change on 13th
  • Acces to police camera closed, before middle of event
  • Morning dress event now available from 5 to 8 day

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, this one, sorry. I don't know this one but it's not that hard. I can do it too and I am not that good either (mostly one heart left^^). You can do this. :)

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Here is fixed version and some information to update first page.

Original links from patron.
Win 0.10b-
Mac 0.10b-
Android 0.10b -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Please update this old pics from first version.