NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Is this game still packed? If it is, is there a way to unpack it so i can use this editor

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Is this game still packed? If it is, is there a way to unpack it so i can use this editor
the save location is C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA so u can edit it without unpacking the game

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
The massage option on computer us greyed out, I have lockpick skill 2 but I can't get into library at bedtime

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
can't enter combat during the quest with the game.
TypeError
Cannot read property '13' of undefined
every time.
EDIT
Same thing with the gym, can't practice punching.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have the same Problem and Horny Monster mentioned on Discord to try a new Game. Didn't tested it yet and bit annoying to do the grind once more.

Silent28

Dec 16, 2018
oh forgot to mention that i fixed it by copying the face_5.png and named it face_7.png inside the img/battlehub folder.
would appreciate it if you could explain how you unpack the exe file and where is the img directory to replace and fix that

Randeza

May 16, 2018
im getting Failed to load: img/battlehud/Face_7.png(i managed to fix it). What is the difference between skunked and normal version ?

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
would appreciate it if you could explain how you unpack the exe file and where is the img directory to replace and fix that
You just need put any png image with the same name in battlehud folder. You can copy Face_6.png and rename to face_7

Unpack soft is

What is the difference between skunked and normal version ?
Skunked (compressed) -low quality of picture and small size. Unofficial. Because this is RPGM, can be additional bugs.
Normal - good quality and huge size. Bugs only from the author ;)

Reactions: raileg

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Can someone tell me if you can have sex in this game i played like 40 minutes and didn't find one single sex scene ?? thanks