Sep 2, 2018
Password & codes

Code from safe box – "2151919"
Secret word – “friend”
Code for unlimited life - "0735658"
Secret word for Madam's quest - “baby”

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I tried to unlock the whole gallery using saveeditonline but there was no clear way to do so. Anyone figure it out?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i have some bugs and other things ... someone can help me ???

- First thing, when you start the game ( 0.11b ) you live in this town sinds 1 year or when we use the WT i understand that we just arrive in town ... not the same game ???
- After i speak with the shopkeeper and give food to mom, i go to my computer for the job hunt but when i click on the computer everything bug ( if i'm going to gallery i only have yes or no who appear everytime and i must close the game, if i'm clicking on job nothing appear and when i click for leave the computer nothing is happening )
- Also the dowload is just a exe files, like other rpgm game where is " locales / www / swiftshader " folders ??? where is the save ??

friendly

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
i cant get out of bedroom.found key,found sneakers and tshirt draws are empty so where are jeans?tried twice.giving up.

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
I need help, I can not save or even load games in the game, someone has a solution. I'm sorry my English level

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
How start crossroads event?? I Have 77 ADM and 76 relations with Kendra and Game day 45, and nothing happend....:(:(