Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I download 0.07d for PC (0.08 shows the pic) and it is only a exe and when you start new and try to play he have problems to load the pics/images (near all) so for me it is bugged like hell.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
In 0.07e fixed critical problem with shower

Win -
Mac -
Android -

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.07d&e are buged

you came to the city use s for saving get a loading screen and this error message:loading error failed to load: img/characters/IKWUD.png

I have no png in my image folder and when so a easy bug the producer not finding then I don´t know would be when the bug is complicated.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
0.07d&e are buged
you came to the city use s for saving get a loading screen and this error message:loading error failed to load: img/characters/IKWUD.png
I can give you two way. I think problem not in game, because I also don't have this file, but for me all is fine.

1.Problem can be in save file from another rpg maker project, they can use the same folder for save files. This standart folder for one plugin. So just delete next folder(KADOKAWA). Way for save here C:\Users\"Your user name"\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA

2.Just put any png in img/characters/ and rename to INKWUD.png

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Problem can be in save file from another rpg maker project, they can use the same folder for save files. This standart folder for one plugin. So just delete next folder(KADOKAWA). Way for save here C:\Users\"Your user name"\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA
Ok it works now. Maybe somebody can put this info on the first side.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.07e map0.29.json is missing (for the garden, home?), in the first building when you use only the buttons and try to get out you get a russian message so it is not translated (you haven´t use the lever), when mr. king is waiting after the second house on the parking spot and you don´t talk to him directly and go for example into the weapon shop to try to buy new weapons and you go out mr. king is disappeared, in the park - bench to east - you have invisible impediment - so you can´t go from the bench right to the east exit

Zagi4

Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys) please tell me how to get into the library at night ... wrote that it is closed ..

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
does this have sex scenes? i mean virgin town
Yes

Hi guys) please tell me how to get into the library at night ... wrote that it is closed ..
You need train skill of opening of locks after you get quest from Madame. Find girl near bus station, she stay under tree. (I don't' remember what time).
To wake up in night set up alarm before go to sleep.

Reactions: Zagi4

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
any one have the cheat code for infinite lives in the cave in virgin town 0.07d the cheat code for safe is 2 15 19 19 cave password for cave in .o6 is friend get money quick hit the safe as many times in a row as you like you do not even have to leave the room

Reactions: GamingFun