RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Azure B

Dec 25, 2021
why wont kagura games publish an uncensored translation of this masterpiece, instead of all the other games? no brainer, jeez! Also, it appears that the devs just disappeared? have been inactive for years now... I really wish they would make another game, this is the hottest virgin game ever made, or at least I wish their artist would make more stuff. Anyone have more info on this? Really a shame!
The dev Searothonc seems to still be active on twitter but I couldn't find any recent tweets regarding game developments.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
why wont kagura games publish an uncensored translation of this masterpiece, instead of all the other games? no brainer, jeez! Also, it appears that the devs just disappeared? have been inactive for years now... I really wish they would make another game, this is the hottest virgin game ever made, or at least I wish their artist would make more stuff. Anyone have more info on this? Really a shame!
True and real brother

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jay009

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Someone else translated most of it and kept going "I'm going to finish someday - really guys!!"
And I think there was some talk that the dev was going to put out an official translation ‍♂

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
It's so bittersweet. It's like that scene in Batman... "I never said thank you!" and he just flies off into the shadows :( Which is also fitting, since we never paid for the game lol

Azure B

Dec 25, 2021
Does anyone know where to get the Witch's Mantle? It's the clothing piece that's only her regular cape

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes