RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
So um someone tell me this dev has made more games. This game was so much more than I thought it was gong to be. It also tops Celesphonia imo in the writing and the way the battle lewd and clothing system works. Do they make anything else or are theer any spiritual sucessors?

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
So um someone tell me this dev has made more games. This game was so much more than I thought it was gong to be. It also tops Celesphonia imo in the writing and the way the battle lewd and clothing system works. Do they make anything else or are theer any spiritual sucessors?
nothing, on DLsite the circle only has this game, I dont think there anymore games like that. you can loo Oneone1 games which can be similar or Pray game or Lelie's navigation or Ambriosa (same dev as Celesphonia)

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
nothing, on DLsite the circle only has this game, I dont think there anymore games like that. you can loo Oneone1 games which can be similar or Pray game or Lelie's navigation or Ambriosa (same dev as Celesphonia)
yeah played a few of ONEONE1s games and also played all shimobashira and Uroom games, looking forward to Urooms new game and apricokobo new game. But Virgin's protection magic just felt like the system utilization was better than all of these games. I still love Shimo and Uroom but damn there was so much love put into this one.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 know how to mod this game so whe can play whit Llywelyn the white haired witch
i like her more

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
truly the best clothes/ combat system I've ever come across.
Although I love Oneone1's art - nothing comes close to this.
Shimobashira & Acerola are also excellent.
And of course, Karryn's Prison!

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
truly the best clothes/ combat system I've ever come across.
Although I love Oneone1's art - nothing comes close to this.
Shimobashira & Acerola are also excellent.
And of course, Karryn's Prison!
The closest game to Virgin Protection Magic I played was Ambriosa and Celesphonia

heebabeeba

Nov 10, 2023
I'm stuck on the Abandoned Mine dungeon, I've hit the three levers outside of the gray room, but when I try to hit the yellow lever in the gray room it says its locked. I haven't used the dungeon key for anything so I'm wondering if I missed something.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
I'm stuck on the Abandoned Mine dungeon, I've hit the three levers outside of the gray room, but when I try to hit the yellow lever in the gray room it says its locked. I haven't used the dungeon key for anything so I'm wondering if I missed something.
If I remember it's to unlock the elevator, else the key is for the minecart outside. just make sure you interact with everything in the dungeon

heebabeeba

Nov 10, 2023
If I remember it's to unlock the elevator, else the key is for the minecart outside. just make sure you interact with everything in the dungeon
Yeah this worked. I had to unlock the minecart first before it let me pull the last lever. Thanks

May 12, 2019
So how many chapters are there and what kind of more consensual encounters are there. As much as i want the character to have sex, i dont want her raped on her first go 'round

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
So how many chapters are there and what kind of more consensual encounters are there. As much as i want the character to have sex, i dont want her raped on her first go 'round
There are 5 acts
Lots of scenes are rape but not all. you can willingly give it to a homeless guy
prostitute yourself, auction your virginity, deflower yourself. give in to a molester
I might be missing a few but that is most of consensual deflowering you'll get

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
There are 5 acts
Lots of scenes are rape but not all. you can willingly give it to a homeless guy
prostitute yourself, auction your virginity, deflower yourself. give in to a molester
I might be missing a few but that is most of consensual deflowering you'll get
I’m pretty sure when she gets into exhibitionism, the last scene in that one, she “willingly” gives herself to the crowd. I used quotations cuz I’m pretty sure in the dialogue she is playfully rejecting them, but clearly doesn’t mean it at all.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
The MTL is completed, right?

I played the game long ago up to the winter town. I remember it was not fully translated and I even forgot this game's title so I couldn't search the game even if I wanted to replay it!
Thanks god I found this by chance, I recognized the game by pictures.

BTW the link for walkthrough won't work.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
The MTL is completed, right?

I played the game long ago up to the winter town. I remember it was not fully translated and I even forgot this game's title so I couldn't search the game even if I wanted to replay it!
Thanks god I found this by chance, I recognized the game by pictures.

BTW the link for walkthrough won't work.
Only the very last act is MTL but it's edited / reviewed MTL it's not bad MTL.
and yeah, the walkthrough is from Hongfire which died.
I know almost everything about the game and I am active in the thread so I can answer most questions

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Only the very last act is MTL but it's edited / reviewed MTL it's not bad MTL.
and yeah, the walkthrough is from Hongfire which died.
I know almost everything about the game and I am active in the thread so I can answer most questions
Any missables in the game?
Or something I should notice before replaying.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Any missables in the game?
Or something I should notice before replaying.
Missables are Defeat scenes and defloration scenes. Some scenes requires you to be a Virgin. but other than that, ALL scenes are accessible in ACT V. 1 endings requires a certain choice at one point. if you choose it you are forced with that ending. Else all ending are also easy to get

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Missables are Defeat scenes and defloration scenes. Some scenes requires you to be a Virgin. but other than that, ALL scenes are accessible in ACT V. 1 endings requires a certain choice at one point. if you choose it you are forced with that ending. Else all ending are also easy to get
So you would recommend I should lose to the boss to see GOR scenes then repeat and win?

This 1 ending requires to be a virgin?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Does anybody know when the translation was last updated? The version that I still play has a translation that regularly throws me into crucial mistakes.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
So you would recommend I should lose to the boss to see GOR scenes then repeat and win?

This 1 ending requires to be a virgin?
there are 5 endings
Pure Virgin run
Pure non virgin
Slutty non virgin
Sold as a slave - this one is a choice in ACT V
Repaying the bank

What I did in this game is Saved before all fights, purposefully lose get scene, load and win the fight to stay virgin

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes