RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Can you guys help me
I can't change my equipment. It always error' and get this message

I advise you to try one of the other download links. The specific link that you yourself use may give you a corrupted file, whereas others may contain a correct version, like mine. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track where I got my download from - probably from Mega 'coz I save links from other uploaders -.

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
walkthough of this game is broken down in hongfire, it might be hard for someone first play game and want to unl ending.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone know where to find the nude guild? I have the letter at night but i don't know where to find them
At night patrol the down, west of town there is a naked woman, this will allow you to also walk naked.
then at the in at night interact with the window do the side quest, another one is by the Bath house
THEN for the guild, you need to step on ALL ventilation panels in the capital, not sure if you need both Day and Night but I did both and one of the vent north of town opened and you can join the guild

Aug 9, 2022
At night patrol the down, west of town there is a naked woman, this will allow you to also walk naked.
then at the in at night interact with the window do the side quest, another one is by the Bath house
THEN for the guild, you need to step on ALL ventilation panels in the capital, not sure if you need both Day and Night but I did both and one of the vent north of town opened and you can join the guild
Thank You

goldeneye71

Aug 30, 2019
how does one get maiden honey, ive tried masturbating, ive got all the toys, am virgin, have empty bottles... what am i missing?

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
how does one get maiden honey, ive tried masturbating, ive got all the toys, am virgin, have empty bottles... what am i missing?
You need to be at least at chapter 3, during the festival there is a house on the bottom right.
the guy there need Virgin love juice.
Once you do that you need empty jars, as long as you have empty jars you can fill one up every time you mastrubate

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I am surprised that the defective version is distributed to you + there is even an uncensored version.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Protection v1.1.4 Compressed (Untested)

Win 528 MB/141 MB :

Compressed RPGM VX ACE Runtime: (Base Path for this runtime C:\Program Files (x86)\Common\Files\Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce\ )

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes