RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

GuyGuyBanjo

Jan 26, 2023
Can someone please point me to a tutorial on how to download this game? I’ve been trying for so long and I just can’t figure it out

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Can someone please point me to a tutorial on how to download this game? I’ve been trying for so long and I just can’t figure it out
Don't you just need to download form one of the links, then with Winrar (Rarlab.com) you extract the game
You might need RPG maker RTP, for that go to the RPG maker website download and install the VX RPT (I think it's VX) then lauch the game

GuyGuyBanjo

Jan 26, 2023
Don't you just need to download form one of the links, then with Winrar (Rarlab.com) you extract the game
You might need RPG maker RTP, for that go to the RPG maker website download and install the VX RPT (I think it's VX) then lauch the game
Ok I finally figured it out with your comment, thanks a bunch!

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Where in the Goat Temple can I find the old key?
If I remember the temple is the first one, theres a door at the bottom right that was previously locked.
And the key I remember it from the headmaster's office in the capital. might remember wrong tho.
but you only have to go through this temple if you want to remain a virgin.

been a while since I finished the game so might be wrong. with more info I might be able to help more

Reactions: octaviosrex

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
BUG REPORT v1.1.4
When we work in the night club's restaurant, and we get to choose which job we want to do (after serving the "special menu"), each selection that we make results in her doing the $600 job: serving drinks wearing the apron.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Where in the Goat Temple can I find the old key?
In the temple itself there is a door that you can't open, with a chest behind it. To get to that chest, you enter the cave, and instantly walk back through the entrance. That takes you to an are with a ladder and a teleport circle. That circle takes you to another area with a circle and a ladder. One of those ladders takes you to the chest behind that door, and that chest contains the old key.

I myself found the old key, but I didn't find the door yet where it fits. There is, in the dungeon, a yellow door that I can't open yet, though.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
What to do in Abandoned Mine ? I'm near lever which can't be pulled.

EDIT: Strange. I did nothing new, just went into some places and suddenly lever started working. Now I can use lift...
You can pull each lever only once indeed. The one that opens the door:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xddđ

Nov 13, 2019
I need help on the stripping demon quest, I'm currently stuck and couldn't figure out what to do since I can't go in the stable
I've talked to all the NPC in the bar but nothing happened

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
I need help on the stripping demon quest, I'm currently stuck and couldn't figure out what to do since I can't go in the stable
I've talked to all the NPC in the bar but nothing happened
Make sure you talk to everyone a few times in the bar, Then you might want to go pee. the guy behind the bar will try to peep. keep talking to people to the bar then go to the stable again
It should be something like that

Xddđ

Nov 13, 2019
Make sure you talk to everyone a few times in the bar, Then you might want to go pee. the guy behind the bar will try to peep. keep talking to people to the bar then go to the stable again
It should be something like that
I've tried all of that before I seek for help but nothing happened

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
You must not enter the stables, but walk past it, south of the stable, going west. Then the demon will approach you.

Trung Kien Vu

Jun 5, 2018
Parts where I got stuck and found solutions through many pages of forum posts and trial and error

Act II: (I think it was act II, the part with the stripper demon) You have to approach the stable from the right path to trigger the even. Approach from the bottom right not up top.
Act III: You have to encounter 3 different areas where girls have gone missing, then go do just about anything at the fair to make it night time. You can only encounter one girl having gone missing per day.
Act IV: The elevator is in the middle of the first floor, doesn't look like an elevator. Ran around for hours trying to get levers to move. From what I gather, once you flip the green lever you can access the elevator in the middle of the first floor. (I flipped the green lever then ran around for an hour trying to figure out where to go next)
Act V: After you defeat the leader of the cultist in the mansion, leave to get to the cliff side area, then come back into the building to access the secret room that has a teleporation circle that takes you to Dermont's office to open that chest in his office. The key to the right door of the sex temple is inside. Bring 10 maiden's Honey to the sex temple. Needed for virgin ending.

Since the game stops being translated near the end, the last town is difficult to figure out, just talk to your familiar after each scene, he will advise in English.

To do jobs you have to have the entire correct outfit, head included. I know the Dancers set is needed to be a stripper. Pretty sure there's a bunny set for being a waitress (haven't tried this, but all the girls there dress that way). Think the underground area wants a collar or something. You can usually tell where your needing a certain outfit in the last town as outfits are usually displayed in red text by the npc that gives the job.
I'm stuck in part V, I defeated the leader, come to the sex temple and come to the the door with the dildo in it and she has to put it in, she does not want to put it in so how do I progress?

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
I'm stuck in part V, I defeated the leader, come to the sex temple and come to the the door with the dildo in it and she has to put it in, she does not want to put it in so how do I progress?
At this point you go to the first dungeon, there was a locked door here. going through this temple will give you the required item to bypass the dildo door

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
At this point you go to the first dungeon, there was a locked door here. going through this temple will give you the required item to bypass the dildo door
Same here, but no matter how much I sacrifices in this temple, it doesn`t give me the item.

Trung Kien Vu

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks. I completed the game. By the time I get to the temple I got 11 maiden honey and it worked so maybe it require 10 maiden honey. Hope it help.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes