RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Alright folks, got chapter V and here is hoping that the mtl isn't too bad.
Anyway, I've found a couple of very useful guides for those interested, maybe even add to OP:

actual wiki, mentioned in one of the other forums, has a short walk-through, but a decently describe scene and stat guide, I think this was the lost guide.

blog with full review and guide to the game, pretty much original of the above in japanese, but with a full walk-through of the game all the way to all the endings, can be pretty useful if unsure on how to progress and what stats are needed for H scenes.

However both of these are pretty old and likely missing any content included in the updates, some of the scenes aren't exactly the same either, for example, there is a maid outfit available but afaik no maid related scenes.

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
So I got inseminated by the slimes at the west highway, and now I can't use spells besides the runic ones. How do I fix this?

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
Am I losing my mind or was there an uncensored version of this game that popped up when steam allowed games for a while? I remember playing an uncensored mostly hand translated version a few years back.

Lol89lol89lol

Nov 3, 2021
i'm stuck in chapter 4 bcs i talked with all 3 families of the kidnapped girls in the ice town but it doesn't let me continue, am i missing something? ok nvm after talking again with the nun it triggered a kid telling me stuff and i can continue (dk why it didn't triggered b4 bcs i had already talked to npc who gives out the hint a kid knew smtg)

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Why did they have to put a lose to win at the start of the game... They could've done anything else instead (cutscene and what not). That's the worst thing you can do in a video game: Force the player to lose. The player doesn't want to lose. I'm just mad because the rest of the game is fun and fair. I almost gave up on that fucking mommy. Even if the bgms and events are thrilling, i'm still keeping my 2* rating. Because it is just unacceptable to leave a player think he can beat something invincible. Sleep is OP.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
The point was to be a tutorial to introduce you to the games struggle mechanic, its not even a proper lose seeing as the cat jumps in

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Dude they could've done a cutscene with the struggle mechanic that would have been better. The thing that really mess with me is that at the start (before the mommy fight) they tell you about getting aroused makes her magic stronger. So what do you think i did for the mommy? Of course, i purposely got her aroused. That's like 10mins wasted already.

And you know what, that mechanic is broken because you don't even need her offensive magic to beat the game. All you need is sleep and attack twice for the whole game (even bosses) which is ridiculous. I've just finished the game yesterday and it still perplex me on why they did that. For me it's a hate and love game.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Is there male on female content? If there is, is it avoidable?
Not sure I get the question, there is almost no Yuri/lesbian content in the game, like 5 scenes. Else, almost every scenes are avoidable if you go pure/virgin route. Else most is male/monster on Female MC

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Not sure I get the question, there is almost no Yuri/lesbian content in the game, like 5 scenes. Else, almost every scenes are avoidable if you go pure/virgin route. Else most is male/monster on Female MC
Meant to ask whther there is male on female mc sex scenes and whether they could be avoided.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes