RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Fixed, along with more sentences and wrapping.
Check attachment

Actually, no typo on the script although that crossed my mind, i guess he wrote the message instead of copying it with ctrl+c and made the typo :p.
That's the error:
Code:
---------------------------
VirginProtectionMagic(ver.1.1.4)
Script 'Window_Message_Ex' line 581: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `length' for nil:NilClass
OK 
The mistake was in the translated string.

As always, all the versions im uploading are independent to each other, just copy and paste to the game's folder
Can we please get a moderator here to update the OP with the final full translation by EZeroFX so people can know and access it easily?

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I tried clicking the download link to your translation but it just opens a new tab with a bunch of gibberish? Thanks again for the translation though!

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Thanks everyone, I'll be keeping an eye for any bugs reported regarding the translation. I'll be testing the parts I didn't play much as well now that I can.
So far I got a crash during the brothel virgin thighjob. it crashes : line 346 noMethodError occured, undefined method upcase for NilClass.
Might be a typo for upercase
and the other one is the slave ending while virgin which seems to be fixed since the updates.

Keep up the good work my man.

Reactions: Z-Infinity

Z-Infinity

Mar 30, 2021
So far I got a crash during the brothel virgin thighjob. it crashes : line 346 noMethodError occured, undefined method upcase for NilClass.
Might be a typo for upercase
and the other one is the slave ending while virgin which seems to be fixed since the updates.

Keep up the good work my man.
Whoops, it was a loose "\" in one line, also fixed some other weirdnesses. Thanks.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
any requirement to these 5 endings?
first 3 are easy
pure virgin - have as least sex knowledge/lewdness and such
slutty virgin - have lot of sex knowledge while remaining virgin
slut - fuck around a bunch
slave - when a certain character ask you for like 1000000$ just say you'll be a slave instead of paying, then finish the game
indebt - in the desert city theres a guy that lends money, if you finish the game while indebt you will have this ending

Reactions: Kreon G

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The easiest way to get them all is to do a slutty virgin run through the game. Once you get to the end you can use the church to decrease sex XP for a pure ending and just lose your virginity somewhere for the non-virgin endings.

Iced Jelly

Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know where I can find those kidnappers in the mountain? I think I found all the levers but the second cave is still blocked by the bars.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find those kidnappers in the mountain? I think I found all the levers but the second cave is still blocked by the bars.
i went outside after trying the switch and then came back
all the way outside to the snow
then i went direct way back and i could flip the switch
after that you can use the lift near the entrance to get one floor down

the door with the bars outside is not the entrance

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Remember to unlock the cart outside first, then return back to that lever...

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes