RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Rapatapa

Nov 23, 2018
The mechanic where you defend your virginity (tapping <, >, ...) is it an unique thing of this game, or are there any others alike?

BaffledLapis

Aug 23, 2020
How do i fly on a broom?
I equipped broom and took of panties and try to select flying ointment, but i just can't

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Is there any requirement to unlock vibrator masturbation scene? I've bought the vibe, but before use it she already cum

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
That's what made this game so much fun! You dont just get hard raped or miss 100% of the content going a pure route like all the others. It feels like you really wanna try to keep it the whole game because it's done so well. I hope it gets translated entirely!
The mechanic where you defend your virginity (tapping <, >, ...) is it an unique thing of this game, or are there any others alike?

Reactions: tsmaniac

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
I wish kagura picks this up and translates it. Having it on steam as well will be nice. This by far one of the best type of this game out there.

Reactions: kcj300

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'd love to see a difficulty increase option on this game.

There are a wide variety of different spells; but you never need to use all of them or tailor your attacks to specific enemies. It would also be nice if they could make the resisting a little more difficult.

sharpknife

Jan 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to transfer items to new game plus? The wording for it was poorly translated.
Yeah -- you select which items (and stats) you intend to keep by interacting with the sparkly chests/cabinets/etc when the option for newgame+ is discussed in game; the game then prompts you to save, at which time you start the file that will become the newgame+.

This game starts identical to normal, and you won't retrieve your items/stats until slightly into the newgame+ file, when the witch (the one you're sent to by your master, to oversee your training temporarily) sends you downstairs to grab a branch from which to make your wand. The chest downstairs containing the branch is in the center of the room; the items/stats from your newgame+ file are contained in/around that room in the basement. Just open them like regular items.

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
apparently Habisain is not dead. I stumbled over a recent personal update from Habisain on ulmf. To keep it short, he intends to make progress, so at least he didn't abandoned it, but progress may still be slow. If anyone is interested to take over consider contacting him there.

wow Onyxdime is that you? The internet is a small village it seems, participated on some of your lives on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like 8 years ago.
Anyway, I don't think the dev is reading this thread so suggestions here are dead fish.

• Wow
Reactions: Kr4bby and FerKing
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes