RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Z-Infinity

Mar 30, 2021
Hi, i liked the game so i translated the untranslated bits, took less than a week. I batched with Deepl but i revised every line, there were quite some lines, rewrote some and wrapped them nicely, (the story at least is fully wrapped, so no text overflow, there's still some of it on scenes like stage though), i think it went very faithful to the original japanese text, although i'm not japanese, i'm just a otaku that knows the language very superficially (t++ and its romaji helped a lot).

Files are attached, unzip and paste them over the release you downloaded at op.

First time releasing something like this for rpgmaker, any errors you encounter send it to me through here.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, i liked the game so i translated the untranslated bits, took less than a week. I batched with Deepl but i revised every line, there were quite some lines, rewrote some and wrapped them nicely, i think it went very faithful to the original japanese text, although i'm not japanese, i'm just a otaku that knows the language very superficially (t++ and its romaji).

First time releasing something like this for rpgmaker, any errors you encounter send it to me through here.
What changes over previous update?

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Hi, i liked the game so i translated the untranslated bits, took less than a week. I batched with Deepl but i revised every line, there were quite some lines, rewrote some and wrapped them nicely, i think it went very faithful to the original japanese text, although i'm not japanese, i'm just a otaku that knows the language very superficially (t++ and its romaji).

Could it be? Will I finally be able to finish this game?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hi, i liked the game so i translated the untranslated bits, took less than a week. I batched with Deepl but i revised every line, there were quite some lines, rewrote some and wrapped them nicely, (the story at least is fully wrapped, so no text overflow, there's still some of it on scenes like stage though), i think it went very faithful to the original japanese text, although i'm not japanese, i'm just a otaku that knows the language very superficially (t++ and its romaji helped a lot).

Do I have to make a new game save or it can be continued with previous saves?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018

Does this translation work in all versions of the game? like any version with another translation? or compact version for mobile?

Z-Infinity

Mar 30, 2021
Does this translation work in all versions of the game? like any version with another translation? or compact version for mobile?
It's the game files with the translation already applied, so yes, it should work just replace the existing files.

Reactions: Kr4bby

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018

I've been waiting so long... hahaha I cant wait to complete this! Not all heroes wear capes.

Reactions: Z-Infinity

5jay

Jul 18, 2018
i tryed to use your translation but i keep getting Script 'Window_Message_Ex' line 581: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'Length' for nil:NilClass when ever the ending for when you get sold as property when you get taken to the office and the buyer says quite the capacity. this is definitely worth the money I paid for it then Brigit talks then Grantz talks for 1 line then crashes on the next.
Fixed some overflow, ponctuation and gramatical weirdness.
Same deal on installing, doesn't need the previous file to work.
edit: opps did not know you can just ctrl+c the error message I tried to highlight and right click before just typing the whole thing out resulting in 'lengeth'

Last edited:

Z-Infinity

Mar 30, 2021
i tryed to use your translation but i keep getting Script 'Window_Message_Ex' line 581: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'Lengeth' for nil:NilClass when ever the ending for when you get sold as property when you get taken to the office and the buyer says quite the capacity. this is definitely worth the money I paid for it then Brigit talks then Grantz talks for 1 line then crashes on the next.
I'll look into it, thanks

Reactions: Kr4bby

Z-Infinity

Mar 30, 2021
i tryed to use your translation...
Fixed, along with more sentences and wrapping.
Check attachment

lol, "Lengeth" I'm guessing someone made a typo
Actually, no typo on the script although that crossed my mind, i guess he wrote the message instead of copying it with ctrl+c and made the typo :p.
That's the error:
Code:
---------------------------
VirginProtectionMagic(ver.1.1.4)
Script 'Window_Message_Ex' line 581: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `length' for nil:NilClass
OK  
The mistake was in the translated string.

As always, all the versions im uploading are independent to each other, just copy and paste to the game's folder

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Fixed, along with more sentences and wrapping.
Check attachment

Actually, no typo on the script although that crossed my mind, i guess he wrote the message instead of copying it with ctrl+c and made the typo :p.
That's the error:
Code:
VirginProtectionMagic(ver.1.1.4)
Script 'Window_Message_Ex' line 581: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `length' for nil:NilClass
OK
The mistake was in the translated string.

As always, all the versions im uploading are independent to each other, just copy and paste to the game's folder

.... its over? the translations is finally over?

the curse has been lifted... thanks i can now enjoy this....

aaahhhh

Reactions: Z-Infinity
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes