RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I can't seem to get the third option in the desert town to get the MC to sell herself instead of paying money. Any idea on how to trigger that?

Edit: You have to buy the slave's collar from the clothing store in town to get the option to appear

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Somebody told the ulmf page that the game was finished by somebody else, and it got locked again. lol
damn, now i want to see it. again, thanks to EZeroFX for lift this cursed title of the translation lazyness hell!
edit: i saw it, holy shit. Thanks for let me know i need that laught
here is my save file, from ULMF, gallery 100%

Last edited:

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
I beat this game maybe 3 years ago with no subs at the end, and it is wild how little was not complete for the good ending. Maybe 30 minutes to an hour of content was new to me when I actually finished it thanks to EZeroFX graciously completely finishing this project because that lazy piece of shit Habisain wouldn't.

It doesn't really matter now, but the situation still frustrates me because he has been leading people on for years that the game would be done soon. He still might be. Idk after locking his thread now he is just hiding. He does not care that he is wasting people's time though. I did not realize it at first, but he only started subbing games to test japetrans. He doesn't even care about the Magic Protects Her Purity, and his silly rant before he got the thread locked about obligation just shows that he never really wanted to finish the translation. He has just been keeping the project stuck in purgatory when he should have let it go so someone else could have a chance to finish it. Ridiculous.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
EZeroFX took less than a week to finish VPM and Habisain did not do it in 5 years.
I've been following this game for years and I've gotten to the point where I hate Habisain, I hope he doesn't come up with another game.
I do not know a single word of Japanese so I had to drop it before finishing it, now finally after 5 years I can finish it.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
damn, now i want to see it. again, thanks to EZeroFX for lift this cursed title of the translation lazyness hell!
edit: i saw it, holy shit. Thanks for let me know i need that laught
here is my save file, from ULMF, gallery 100%
Wild stuff over on ULMF. I think that thread might be dead forever now. Thanks for trying to post a full save, but the link does not work. It just gives a text document saying that the attachment feature does not work here. I am paraphrasing. If I am incorrect please let me know because something is up on my end then.

EZeroFX took less than a week to finish VPM and Habisain did not do it in 5 years.
I've been following this game for years and I've gotten to the point where I hate Habisain, I hope he doesn't come up with another game.
I do not know a single word of Japanese so I had to drop it before finishing it, now finally after 5 years I can finish it.
I agree with you completely. He is the worst kind of translator, but he doesn't even understand the problem. If he tries to do another game I hope whatever player base it has revolts against him being the translator because he will just abandon the project again while telling everyone it is being worked on. I am unsure if he is lying or just doesn't know any better because of his very real autism.

On a different note about the actual game. Why did Gwendolyn and Branwen not have H-scenes in the game? I mean Gwendolyn does have one nude scene, but Branwen does not even have that. It just feels like a obviously missed opportunity to me.

Bloy

Apr 18, 2018
nothing much, just came to say thanks for EZeroFX finishing this long waiting.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
It's been a while since I played and I don't remember if it's possible she walks around naked in town can someone tell me if that's possible?

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
It's been a while since I played and I don't remember if it's possible she walks around naked in town can someone tell me if that's possible?
Yes you can. Your ludeness rating needs to be past a certain number though. I don't remember how high so maybe just use save editor to force your way there.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Wild stuff over on ULMF. I think that thread might be dead forever now. Thanks for trying to post a full save, but the link does not work. It just gives a text document saying that the attachment feature does not work here. I am paraphrasing. If I am incorrect please let me know because something is up on my end then.
strange, i just log in and downloaded the .rar without issues. As far i understand the gallery is saved somewhere else, but the save file 2 is already completed, you just need to enter the door of transmigration: located in the witch shop in alchester. Enter there, hit the unlock all events, and done

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
strange, i just log in and downloaded the .rar without issues. As far i understand the gallery is saved somewhere else, but the save file 2 is already completed, you just need to enter the door of transmigration: located in the witch shop in alchester. Enter there, hit the unlock all events, and done
Maybe it is the site's server issues that is affecting me then. The door of transmigration does work like you said though. Idk if I knew that, and just forgot over all of these years or not. Thanks

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yes you can. Your ludeness rating needs to be past a certain number though. I don't remember how high so maybe just use save editor to force your way there.
I'll try to climb all but it will take a long time, you have to lose your virginity so she walks naked?
Screenshot_20211204-113654.png

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I'll try to climb all but it will take a long time, you have to lose your virginity so she walks naked?
View attachment 1529977
If I remember correctly, because it has been many years since I played this game, those stats are tied to the level. The higher your level, the easier it is to raise them. Obviously you can max them even at a low level, but it takes more time and a lot of farming.

bioriot

Oct 21, 2021
You need to get Hentai lv above 200. Hentai lv is calculated using your two lowest sex stats, ie Lewdness, Sex XP, and Sexuality. The formula is 3/4 * Lowest Stat + 1/4 * Second Lowest Stat = Hentai lv.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
You need to get Hentai lv above 200. Hentai lv is calculated using your two lowest sex stats, ie Lewdness, Sex XP, and Sexuality. The formula is 3/4 * Lowest Stat + 1/4 * Second Lowest Stat = Hentai lv.
I discovered an item that increases lewdness but even she is naked no one has different lines...

Z-Infinity

Mar 30, 2021
Somebody told the ulmf page that the game was finished by somebody else, and it got locked again. lol
damn, now i want to see it. again, thanks to EZeroFX for lift this cursed title of the translation lazyness hel
Thanks! I went there and saw it, damn that's just sad, i never blamed habisain for "taking too long" because I got the game and when I got to the untranslated part I just wanted to translate what wasn't so I could finish it, but I understand who got frustrated over it.
finally i can see this title finished,you are a hero EZeroFX thank you
You're welcome ;).
I beat this game maybe 3 years ago with no subs at the end, and it is wild how little was not complete for the good ending. Maybe 30 minutes to an hour of content was new to me when I actually finished it thanks to EZeroFX graciously completely finishing this project because that lazy piece of shit Habisain wouldn't.

It doesn't really matter now, but the situation still frustrates me because he has been leading people on for years that the game would be done soon. He still might be. Idk after locking his thread now he is just hiding. He does not care that he is wasting people's time though. I did not realize it at first, but he only started subbing games to test japetrans. He doesn't even care about the Magic Protects Her Purity, and his silly rant before he got the thread locked about obligation just shows that he never really wanted to finish the translation. He has just been keeping the project stuck in purgatory when he should have let it go so someone else could have a chance to finish it. Ridiculous.
You're welcome :). I think the ranting was unnecessary, and calling it a rip off since I didn't modified his translation in any way, kept all the mentions and credits of him in the game, translated what wasn't then merged, maybe you could argue the way I shared, since I didn't shared the .trans for the user then to patch into the game, i considered that, but decided to share in a way that's easy to make it work, that's why I shared it here also, because in another place maybe it would be against the rules, i was kinda aware of what could come after but whatever, it's just a patch for a translation that I wasn't even considering in sharing in the first place and it don't invalidate his work, he can still finish it. The first thing that appears when you Google "virgin protection magic translation" is the ulmf thread.
I did in my university break week xP
nothing much, just came to say thanks for EZeroFX finishing this long waiting.
Thanks xP.
MTL or not glad someone finished this game. Hasbain was never going to finish it anyways.
Thanks, MTL with love, since deepl screws everything I just used it as a base to know what they were saying in the game. Not as good as someone who understands japanese, but I think it's close.

---
Hope you guys appreciate/keep appreciating what I did, i wasn't planning to share at first but then one friend mocked me for doing all that and not sharing.
Maybe I'll share another translation I was working on, from a short hgame i kinda liked but it was full MTL so I had to work from zero, no strings attached to other translator this time. I'll still keep watching the thread for issues/suggestions.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So where is the walkthrough, someone should just get the file and post it already, you can't rely on the old ded sites. It would also help to give it an update, since most of it was done even pre habisain translation.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes