RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
In act 5 in Moosewick, Brigit can work for a brothel for a Naimata show. Still she would need a cosplay and erotic underwear for that. I cannot find the shop that sells that particular item. The clothing shop doesn't sell it. Any ideas?

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
your corruption lv have to be above 300 for that,also u need to talk with the brothel owner and u gonna get a huge debt, after that brothel event can be trigger. U can process the game further and u can get anus ring, with it u can still do some service without losing her virgin.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I've been playing for so long and I got this error when I try to equip a different outfit, does anyone know how to solve it? Screenshot_20221223-213622.png

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
maybe an export error while parsing the game to your android. Sometimes JP games have files with JP characters that often doesnt work for western operating system.
either use a PC, or in Winrar, options -> name encoding -> japanese may help the problem when you extract the game

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
maybe an export error while parsing the game to your android. Sometimes JP games have files with JP characters that often doesnt work for western operating system.
either use a PC, or in Winrar, options -> name encoding -> japanese may help the problem when you extract the game
I always do this and still the error continues

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
Well, I am stuck at the goat mine with the door and its special knob. No matter what I would decide, Brigette refuses to use it. But there is no hint how I get behind this door. Any ideas?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Then I'm pretty sure it's a Android problem
this is weird because I've played this game before on Android and this error didn't happen... maybe it's some att that changed something well I'll wait for someone on Discord to answer me

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Well, I am stuck at the goat mine with the door and its special knob. No matter what I would decide, Brigette refuses to use it. But there is no hint how I get behind this door. Any ideas?
You either need to be slutty enough to lose your virginity to it OR you go back to the first dungeon, temple of sex. and a new door is unlocked, you get the maiden ring to fuck the doorknob without losing your virginity

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
You either need to be slutty enough to lose your virginity to it OR you go back to the first dungeon, temple of sex. and a new door is unlocked, you get the maiden ring to fuck the doorknob without losing your virginity
Thanks. I was in the first dungeon, but there is no new door. Just one (out of four), that I can't open, because I got no key for it. Because the other 3 doors are available to unlock within the dungeon, I assume this one is for a passage I didn't find, yet.

Besides that, who had this weird idea? How should the player know without any walkthrough?

Last edited:

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Thanks. I was in the first dungeon, but there is no new door. Just one (out of four), that I can't open, because I got no key for it. Because the other 3 doors are available to unlock within the dungeon, I assume this one is for a passage I didn't find, yet.

Besides that, who had this weird idea? How should the player know without any walkthrough?
Usually the cat tells you most of the things you need, tho for certain H-scenes yeah it is really cryptic.
I dont quite remember where the key is. I think it had something to do with the capital in the mayor's office. the evil dude.
I might be wrong but I remember his office being relevant to this point in the game

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
Usually the cat tells you most of the things you need, tho for certain H-scenes yeah it is really cryptic.
I dont quite remember where the key is. I think it had something to do with the capital in the mayor's office. the evil dude.
I might be wrong but I remember his office being relevant to this point in the game
Thanks again. Found the key on my way back from the goat temple behind a portal. Still, the room in the sex shrine wants and endless amount of maiden honey. Is this serious? How many of that is necessary? I've tried 8 bottles and still no treasure or something.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Jowyy, jess7979
Thank you ... I watched these games ... but this is completely different ... there is a more similar game for example
i mean games about protecting virginity
Well, again your best bet would be to look into both the tags Female protag and Virgin. get what you think is good.
I've given recommendation on really good games.
you can look into Oneone1 games too.
specific games about protecting virginity are pretty rare.
in a way Degree of lewdity, Trial in Tainted Space or corruption of champion 2 if you want to play and remain a virgin.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Well, again your best bet would be to look into both the tags Female protag and Virgin. get what you think is good.
I've given recommendation on really good games.
you can look into Oneone1 games too.
specific games about protecting virginity are pretty rare.
in a way Degree of lewdity, Trial in Tainted Space or corruption of champion 2 if you want to play and remain a virgin.
Lilith's throne too, which actually does have an optional game mechanic where you get a perk for protecting your virginity (and then a debuff if you fail)
Although that game is designed around performing sex acts to harvest one of the game's currencies, so doing a proper sexually avoidant run is basically shooting yourself in the foot.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes