RPGM Completed Virgin's Protection Magic [v1.1.4] [Searothonc]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough cause the link is broken and one that was in the comments I got a headache just from reading its broken English. I got "stuck" on a door that requires you to lose your virginity in order to open, and I was wondering if there is another way around it. Plus all the other shit that I have probably missed.

Sep 12, 2020
I haven't seen anyone else complain about this, but when my battles take too many turns, my game crashes. I'm not sure the limit or anything, it's always in one of the boss fights. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
[QUOTE = "mehmeme, publicación: 4644907, miembro: 603152"]
¿siquiera lees el hilo? Hay una respuesta a eso, literalmente, dos publicaciones por encima de ti.
[/CITAR]

¿Fue muy difícil decir que no, en lugar de criticar? ¿mi pregunta?
If someone is to lazy to even read the thread at a minimal level, they don't deserve a straight answer. (Si alguien es demasiado vago para leer el hilo en un nivel mínimo, no se merece una respuesta directa.)

Also, speak english in an english forum, will you? Cause I dont want to have to google translate everything first,

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Update from Habisain
As it's probably overdue, here's a quick post on the status of this project

1) Why's it taking so long?

There were a few complications. Over 2019-2020 my run of good luck with computers thoroughly ended, and I've suffered 4 computer failures over that period, of varying severity. Obviously that slows things down. However, the bigger issue recently is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Specifically, this project was something I primarily worked on during commutes, and thanks to COVID-19 I now work from home, so no more commutes. It took an embarrassing amount of time for me to realise the issue, so hopefully things will start progressing a bit faster now I'm actually allocating some time to work on this.
Mustn't have been doing much travelling before the pandemic :ROFLMAO:

2) JapeTrans

JapeTrans continues. It's at about 90% done, excluding the GUI. It's also picked up a bunch of features that were low effort to implement but with outsized benefits. For example, it now has a binary patch format with cryptographic verification options, because fun fact: since RPGMaker XP, all RPGMaker engines can run arbitrary code on your computer, which means that any translation patch is a security risk (I'm aware that it's probably not that much more of a security risk than the pirated games a lot of people run, but still). Cryptographic verification at least produces something approaching a chain of trust, so that's an improvement, and the binary format has other benefits too (i.e. not having to parse the patch, more compact representation, compression). There's also support for multilingual patches (i.e. a patch that contains more than one target language, so in theory I could add in, I dunno, French or American English).

There's also a feature that's implemented for improving the lot of translators, but that's still being shaken out so I'll hold off on announcing that for now.

3) The VPM Patch

Is in fairly good shape, actually. It's advanced from where it was, certainly. One of the annoying things that did happen is that one of my computer failures exposed a problem in my backups, which was that while the patch was backed up, the version history of the patch was not, so I've lost a lot of the version history. However, that's probably not of too much interest to anyone other than me, because it means I don't have a good log of what I've done to it since the last release anymore.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Update from Habisain

Mustn't have been doing much travelling before the pandemic :ROFLMAO:
I've lost track of how long it has been since I saw this game sitting at this progress, I'm surprised habisain is even still alive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
does anyone know what is the fastest way she loses her virginity?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
You don't encounter vag fuckers until the forth or fifth act, when you leave the big city and head to some snow covered frontier town.
On the way there you'll encounter dire wolves that'll deflower her, I think the tentacle monster in the same area will also do vag fucking.
The town itself when you track down the kidnappers if you lose to them they'll take her virginity.

Everything until then is either slimes that are too soft to break her hymen, or butt pirates.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
You don't encounter vag fuckers until the forth or fifth act, when you leave the big city and head to some snow covered frontier town.
On the way there you'll encounter dire wolves that'll deflower her, I think the tentacle monster in the same area will also do vag fucking.
The town itself when you track down the kidnappers if you lose to them they'll take her virginity.

Everything until then is either slimes that are too soft to break her hymen, or butt pirates.
Thanks and I wanted to know if there is any game like history and similar gameplay where the protagonist has to protect her virginity

mehmeme

May 8, 2018

pretty sure you can already lose it in the big city (act 3?) when you do the nude walk and let yourself get fucked by on of the drunk dudes chilling there at night.

Reactions: kcj300 and ronan333

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
does anyone know how to release this event? Screenshot_20210126-213946.png
And how do I get this guy's job here? Screenshot_20210126-214228.png
And how to release the 3rd option here? I think vaginal Screenshot_20210126-214247.png

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Where is the inn in Wiccaholt town? Where can i find the lady in red dress in Act I?

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
is this still being translated or anyone picking it up? Would love to see 100% translation

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
pretty sure you can already lose it in the big city (act 3?) when you do the nude walk and let yourself get fucked by on of the drunk dudes chilling there at night.
How do you get her to walk in the nude at night? Is it a matter of getting her corruption high enough?

iliketacos

Dec 3, 2019
It's been a while since I played that part. I seem to recall that if you go out at night with a high enough corruption you meet a lady who goes out a night naked and it gets your character interested. From there you get several exhibitionist play options that get progressively riskier. I wanna say it's in Wiccaholt that you unlock this. Of course if you get your stats high enough you can just stay naked the rest of the game if you want to.

Reactions: ronan333

pamskwerd

Aug 12, 2018
If only habisain didnt translate this, some other translator would have picked this up since its a great game, heck i bet kagura would get this translated at some point. Habisain is like YummyTiger, full of lies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes