WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
there are 5 endings
Pure Virgin run
Pure non virgin
Slutty non virgin
Sold as a slave - this one is a choice in ACT V
Repaying the bank

What I did in this game is Saved before all fights, purposefully lose get scene, load and win the fight to stay virgin
Which ACT is when I first reached that snowy town?
That ACT V only ending is regardless of MC's virginity status?

So to choose any of those four endings depends of MC's virginity status before final boss?

Last edited:

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Which ACT is when I first reached that snowy town?
That ACT V only ending is regardless of MC's virginity status?

So to choose any of those four endings depends of MC's virginity status before final boss?
ACT IV is snow town. Act IV unlocks the ability to lose your virginity from event and fights. until then, it is impossible to lose virginity. BUT you can get the slutty stat raised almost to "Slutty"
ACT V is the desert town.
Yes the slave ending is regardless of virgin status, in that ending she can be either same with the debt repayment.
Both those ending are told to you in advance so you wont mistakenly choose the ending unless you skip all dialogs.

Juune

Jan 23, 2018
I converted Etigoya's walkthrough to a dark mode pdf.

Here's a sample of what it looks like:
example.png

Edit: locomotor79's alt-walkthrough forum link also mentions this translated guide book in a post on page 57

Last edited:

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
I'm writing this guide for the next generations of players who want to play this surprisingly good, but not really famous game, but get stuck on that stupid challenge that has almost no guides on the whole internet (even in this thread, those who found the solution worded it in the most obscure and really useless way). If you want to find the solution to the door in the goat temple with the dildo doorknob, look no further. When you're standing in front of that door and really don't know what to do (and the fucking cat is useless there for the first time in the whole game, nudging you to fuck the door knob, what a piece of shit, and to think I liked that bastard). So here's what you should do if you want to keep her unviolated and virgin. Go back from the temple, all the way down the mountain, don't use your broom, you have to do it on foot. Go all the way back to the cultist church/chapel where the drug dealer Madoc made himself a cult. At the very end of the first passage there will be a room and a ladder with a teleportation circle (the location is called "Under the Chapel" in the translation). Step onto it and you will be teleported to the hidden cellar of the evil head of the Inquisition, you could see it before but it was behind a locked door and now you can access it from the inside. Take the old key from the chest and make your way to the Sex Shrine, the first dungeon location from the first town where you first fought the masked priest. There was a locked door to the right of the entrance, you can now open it with this key. There will be a large talking bowl asking for "maiden's honey". You need 10 of them. If you're like me and have skipped the part where that idiot (who was previously the "stripping demon") asks the girl to help him by masturbating and collecting her juices, then you really need to go back to him and do the deed. He was at the festival earlier, but after it ended he moved to the building in the maret square (behind the door that was locked earlier). Go back to him and learn how to "create" this "maiden's honey". Then make 10 of them. Fill the chalice/bowl and it will spawn a chest with the item you need. The hilarious "ring of transference". I'll leave it up to you to read the entire dialog and description of this item. Use it and you can now safely pass through the dildo doorknob door without losing the girl's virginity.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
only to links that are down are the gofile and the big Bleu S from Hongfire walkthrough are down mines is still working for the Walkthrough and the other 3 for Dlíng the game also works iff you dont specify which DL link isnt working whe canot help you

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
only to links that are down are the gofile and the big Bleu S from Hongfire walkthrough are down mines is still working for the Walkthrough and the other 3 for Dlíng the game also works iff you dont specify which DL link isnt working whe canot help you
it's the one to the developer's profile on the Main post, page one
1711113211130.png

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
It's the link to the Japanese "DLSite" website for developer profile and indeed, it throws a 404 error as not being on their site any longer.
This link will take you there:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes