Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the mc looks so incredibly ugly and the totally ridiculous things that has on and so is a total idiot to play? and the face of the mom looks more male than that of the mc itself there is probably a lot wrong and the mc looks somehow pretty fat especially in the abdomen and has the mc male tits? we have to play a fat mc which

looks more feminine than some others in the game which is definitely a total failure (especially because it is a world in women sas says yes everything that you can expect nothing from mc except that he total sissy and failure is) and everything is pleasing and is totally joke

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i have absolutly no idea what the "mgs" engine is .. i m gonna give it a try.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i put my review for now.
unless devs fix/change the bad part, its a 2 stars from me.

game is more pain and boring than actually enjoyable. fishing minigame is a real shit.

Reactions: Nerra

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
I will give it a try, i just hope that the actual version has at least one sex scene or something and no with the fatty plis haha

Reactions: rmma621

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
In a world ruled by women, you'd think at least ONE of those women would be at least slightly attractive. It seems the best "sperm producers" have left mankind (womenkind?) with a hideous assortment of fuglies.

It's like men had their revenge: "Fine, women win, but all of you will be ugly from now on." Check and mate.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
In a world ruled by women, you'd think at least ONE of those women would be at least slightly attractive. It seems the best "sperm producers" have left mankind (womenkind?) with a hideous assortment of fuglies.

It's like men had their revenge: "Fine, women win, but all of you will be ugly from now on." Check and mate.
Isabella and Amelia look pretty decent to me...

I think this has some potential to be an OK femdom game, for those into that sort of thing, but I have to agree with some of the other posters about mini-games. NO POINTLESS MINI-GAMES PLEASE!

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
Well, it was a little bit annoying because you cant even run, and the music really piss me, but i really like the plot, and the art for the elder sister and the daughter of the fatty was great

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
just by the looks of the screenshots i guess MC falls for the grandpa!? dont think im that interested.

agree with previous comments: mums face/jaw may need a little attention in development process

Reactions: Ibis

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
driving in the game kills me! :WutFace:The guy wanted to be original?:OhMyGoodness:

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes